This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Roofie's Little Playthings
Permanent Plot Tracker
RoofTop
Currently championing:

Moä Te

"Where you goin?" I said, "onto better things.''   

(Traits, )
**Outgoing
**Flirty
**Loyal
**Honest
**Stubborn

(Summary, )
Moá Te is a strong-willed Native Riftian who's loyalties will always lay with her homeland.  She is pulled, however, towards those stuck here and her confusion is sparking an unchecked feeling of anger and frustration.  She finds the Helovians fascinating and is facing judgement from her native brothers and sisters as she traverses the realm helping whoever needs it.  She is stubborn, loyal and persistent. She loves talking and telling stories to whoever will listen.  She is also quite flirty, though doesn't realize it just yet.  Her young age shows when she is excited and happy, but she also has a stoic side.  Possesses magic that helps heal minds and can transform into a Manta Ray when in water.

( ISO, ) 
**Riftians who will chastise her for being a "deserter of her home""
**Crushes that either she can develop or others can develop for her.  Not quite ready to settle down just yet.
**A friend to vent to!
**Any and all else

( CURRENT PLOTS, ) 
**Meet up with Raistlyn and reconnect
**Meet and befriend/flirt/be angry with Azarel
**Meet Himeldir at the Portal

Kane

Excuse me? May I have the attention of the class, for one second?  

(Traits, )

**Pridefull
**Obessive
**Wild
**Womanizer
**Intelligent
**Jealous

(Summary, )

There is nothing more sinful then pride.  Well, that and greed...and lust...Kane possesses all of these sins, and he performs them with vigor. He has a love for puzzles, more specifically those with a dangerous nature.  He becomes bored easily, and fills this time with one-night flings.  He tells himself that he is by no means a family man, but becomes jealous when one of his flings is with another or he sees a mated couple.  He can hardly sit still, is a fast talker and becomes overly obsessive over things that he claims is his. He is immortal and possesses fire magic that makes the orange on his coat burst into flames with heightened emotion.

( ISO, ) 

**Flings

**Helovians who don't mind being play things.

**Maybe one or two more guys that he can bro-mance with

**Any and all else

( CURRENT PLOTS, ) 

:''(

Chan
Currently championing:
Ilunga wants to talk for a long while with Moä Te about a few things.. And Erthë could use some more men in her life, to make things more complicated ;D if you're interested?
charks
Currently championing: None

Player is absent until

Zekle would love to go swimming with Moä Te sometime ;D He can turn into an underwater panther
RoofTop
Currently championing:
@Chan Im interested! If you want I can get a thread up for Ilunga and Moa if you want to do a thread for Erthe and Kane?

@charks ooh that would be fun! do you want to get a thread going?
Chan
Currently championing:
sure thing! i'll try to get it done today, otherwise you can expect it in the weekend :)
Jessica
Currently championing:
@RoofTop - Hi, nice to meet you!
I can throw Noitcerru at Moä Te - maybe they could be friends? He's a native Riftian but he's not so harsh on the Helovians as the others, much like her, and wouldn't disapprove of her wanting to help others. He'd actually be pretty intrigued by it as he keeps himself to himself. ;P They could also swap stories? Let me know if this works!
Dingo
Currently championing:
Maybe we can toss Kane and Kratos together at some point? :D He needs buddies!

I'd also be interested in maybe throwing Moa and Crowley together. His mind is a bit effed up and even if she could just calm and relax him for even a post, that'd be so wonderful <3 But am always open to more!
RoofTop
Currently championing:
@Jessica Yes!!!! That is exactly what she needs. Do you want to start?

@Dingo Kane would love a buddy! And moa is always down to help someone :)
Jessica
Currently championing:
@RoofTop - Posted here! Looking forward to writing with you. c: