This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Skylark's Little Birdies
Skylark
Currently championing: None
KIADA
the burning harpy
DESTRUCTIVE – CONTROLLING – MANIPULATING – VENGEFUL – CHAOTIC

INFORMATION;
  • Twin to Kianzo, whom she thinks is missing at the moment, and is the daughter of Tembovu and Rexanna.
  • Watched her best friend and childhood crush die before crossing into the Rift
  • Was a loyal follower of Kaos, currently uncertain of her allegiance though Kaos still rewarded her.
  • Tired of being passed over and treated like a child.
  • Has some badass armor and magic!
  • A bit of a flirt.

IDEAS;
  • Possible love interest?
  • Wants to gain as much information on Kaos as possible.
  • Wants to try and continue following Kaos despite it all, only to maybe use it against him in the future if she can find a way?
  • Friends or enemies needed as well ;D

THOSE INTERESTED;
  • Sky - Ingrid
  • Rottie - Nathanael
  • Rooftop - Kane

OPEN THREADS
---

REXANNA
the aurelian siren
GENTLE – MOTHERLY – KIND – STRONG – LOYAL

INFORMATION;
  • Just found her mate Tembovu in the Portal.
  • Exhausted from caring for all her many children, and terrified for their livelihood.
  • Independent
  • Became a bit of a hermit before the Portal opening.
  • Used to be lead Thief of the Aurora Basin back on Helovia before leaving it behind for a life with Tembovu in the World's Edge, where she became the hermit.

IDEAS;
  • Loves Tembovu, but their relationship is strained. She's not past harmless flirting, so drama that way maybe?
  • Before coming to the portal, her ex-mate died releasing her from the worry of him torturing her, could be useful for another plot?
  • Friends are great, super super great.

THOSE INTERESTED;
  • Rooftop - Moa Te / Kane

OPEN THREADS
---

SUNJATA
the sovereign of the seas
BLUNT – OBSERVANT – CALM – GUARDED – VENGEFUL

INFORMATION;
  • Just became a father!
  • Loves the ocean.
  • Slightly racist against non-pegasi, though he's getting better!
  • Used to be Lead Thief of the Dragon's Throat before the Portal opening.
  • Has a sister that didn't come through the portal.
  • Loooooooves flings, and at this point would probably sleep with anyone tbh.
  • From the land Korofi, is spiteful against Tembovu the Elephant King and Graasvoel.

IDEAS;
  • Love interest? Some fling maybe?
  • Wants to show Rinne, his daughter, the world.
  • Has a trial that he needs help with! He has to destroy something beautiful, and help someone take a life, so help for those would be fab :D

THOSE INTERESTED;
  • Rottie - Nae
  • Kiki - Iona

OPEN THREADS
---

Code by Reli, art by Neverrmind and Ellipsiem on deviantart!
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Rottie
Currently championing:
I don't have anything specific in mind but I'm always game for threading Nae with Jata (possibly even with their daughters after a thread or two?)
And my boy Nathanael is always up for flirting ;D Just gotta finish joining him, etc.
Kiki
Currently championing:
IONA & JATA PLZ

Also I feel like Kiada and Vesper might get along even though Vesper isn't a huge fan of Kaos rn since he KOed Moony. ;D
Sky
Currently championing:
If she's trying to learn stuff about Kaos, Ingrid would be all for going on a super stealthy recon mission with Kiada. In fact, she'll bring the absolutely necessary bubble pipe.
Skylark
@Rottie YES. Totes down for Jata and Nae!! As for Nathanael, just let me know when he's ready to go and we can thread them? :D

@Kiki uhm YES. Jata has to giggle at her baby size. And Vesper and Kiada would probs get along, she met his brother when she was really little!

@Sky yessssssss totally down for that! :D I'll try to get some threads up soon and I can tag her if you'd like?
RoofTop
Currently championing:
@Kiada's chaos might mesh well with my @Kane's wild and obsessiveness! He really couldn't care about what is going on, he is just happy to be bringing crazy to where ever he goes.  He also has some bad ass fire magic :)

Kane also wouldn't mind some flirty action with Rexanna.  He is all about drama.  And @Moä Te can be her friend!  She is kind and warm-hearted and is troubled by the fact that she is being called a sympathizer by the other natives
Skylark
omg yes to Kiada and Kane!! @RoofTop She has fire magic too :D I think they'd get along fab!

and YES. The flirting might be down the line a bit but I'm so down to thread Moa Te and Rex! :D
Sky
Currently championing:
@Skylark Okay yes woo. Maybe some rift havoc can even get thrown in somewhere along the way, haha.
charks

Player is absent until

Savera and Kiada? Kiada seems like someone Vera could look up to ;D

Zero is your slave for whatever you may want~ ;D