This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
whit's crew
any and all C:
Whit
Currently championing:
Hey all!
All of my characters below are open for just about anything. I don't like to plot out every step of their lives but would love to post with any and everyone and see where the RP takes us~
Oh, if any of my characters can help yours with current trials, just let me know, I'm more than happy to help!

Amaris
  • dragon x equine hybrid mare
  • struggling with PTSD based anxiety and depression, goes through phases of feeling 'normal' and then feeling 'numb'
  • just wants to live happily with her dragon and her family

Open for just about any plots, including but not limited to: being 'wooed' only to realise she just doesn't feel sexual attraction to anyone, helping others with just about anything, potentially starting her own trial for healing magic of some kind, catching up with all her Helovian friends~

Ivezho
  • pegasus stallion
  • recently bonded to his eagle companion
  • was 'lost' before the end of the world happened, is still very much a 'wanderer' who fails at committing to anything

Open for just about any plots, including but not limited to: one-nighters, flirtations, possibly breaking some hearts or making false promises, etc~

Indra
  • pegasus x unicorn colt
  • overly protective of his twin Eira
  • pretty much a blank slate

Open for just about any plots, including but not limited to: making lots of friends, possibly losing his temper for the first time and raging out, exploring and otherwise being a kid~

• Reply to any threads of mine you see, or post below, tag me, PM me or poke me on discord if you'd like to organise a thread ^^
    ali
    Currently championing: None
    perhaps jiji and ivezho should meet up again sometime? or mordecai and ivezho?
    Whit
    Currently championing:
    I would love threads with both of them :D

Want to start one and tag me and I'll start another for whoever is left? xD

@ali
    Rottie
    Currently championing:
    Maybe Ivezho and Alerie (after she's born)? Her father is Kvasir (Rhoa x Glacia).

Although I'm also open to Alerie meeting some foal buddies, so she could meet Indra as well. :D
    Whit
    Currently championing:
    For sure Rottie! Maybe tag me in her birthing thread so Ivez recognises that he's her great uncle and maybe he can be coaxed into caring about someone for longer than 5 minutes xDD

Indra needs all the friends so yes would love to thread them too :)
    Rottie
    Currently championing:
    Of course! Tagged you in the birthing thread. Not much has happened yet so feel free to pop him in whenever. Does Ivez know about Kvasir? Naerys doesn't know the family connections right now (she won't be of much help). Maybe Alerie can soften him up. ;D

And yay for foal friends!
    Varuna
    Currently championing:
    Varuna and Indra! :D