This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
adoptables
Rheena
Currently championing:
hey guys! I'm looking for a character to be involved in plottages and potentially already with relatives/friends onsite. If anyone has a demand for a character/child to be played I'm interested!

Also, I have @Skuld how could maybe use some background/friends onsite??
Bates
Currently championing:
This guy needs his brother, If you're interested I'll send you the plot I have?
Chan
Currently championing:
You are more than welcome to make a hippocamp and be one of Ilunga's lost relatives/friends/whatever :D I'm working on some info about her culture in the World section, if you are interested!
Varuna
Currently championing:
@Bates yes! I'm interested!

@Chan oooh I love Ilunga. I'll think on it and see if i can come up with a character

also, updated main post!