This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Outsiders
RP Wanted The Portal 
Sarika
Currently championing:

All the commotion that was and would happen will go right over Sarika's head. Only a few weeks old she didn't know better. The winged yearling protested to Rika's accusation and like a classic child she stomped a hoof and yelled. "Are too!" she huffed her honey curls bouncing "a big fat bully!" it only made the filly angrier when the other foal simply walked away. "Hmph! You smell bad too!" she stuck her tongue out at his leaving figure. Served him right for being mean to her Momma. Rika flagged her tail in triumph.

Next thing she knew a big scale covered thing landed in front of her. Flagging her curly tail the filly giggled "hello!" Rika didn't know what this thing was but it made automatic sense to befriend it. Sarika made a full trot around the thing (only tripping over its tail once) before the filly flopped down in a sit in front of the dragon.

When the dragon reached out to sniff Sarika the filly poked her nose with Zafir's and giggled loudly. "Im Sarika! Whats you're name?" the filly asked poking the dragon gently with a tiny hoof. Only once did Sarika look up at her yelling and crying mother. Truly clueless that her half-brother was extremely close and her father even closer.

@Iskra
Astarot
Currently championing:
Astarot and Zafir
He watched the grey boy snarl at his mother as tears rolled down her face. He understood how the colt must have felt,his own mother had abandoned him, but at least he had a father and siblings to curb his own pain. His voice was low void of emotions as he spoke to the boy's retreating back, "Saoirse, I want to speak with you, alone, soon." He made sure him words would carry to the grey as he walked away with the spark boy. He gave Iskra a small smile as he turned to follow his friend.

Sighing softly well aware of the pain Sabia was probably feeling he tried to nuzzle her shoulder softly. "Give him sometime to figure this all out. I'll speak with him. I have a pretty good idea of how he is feeling." He smiled kindly down at the pretty mare. His eyes brightened and his heart raced as he turned his gaze down to his daughter. She was perfect, sweet and very interested in Zafir. The blue dragon cooed softly her own heart shimmering at the thought of having such a strong filly to look after.

A single hiss slipped from her lips as the girl tripped over her scaly tail, quickly she whipped it out of range before curling it over her pearly clawed paws. Zafir snorted softly as she was poked by a hoof. Careful not to actually bite the girl, she snapped her jaws in her direction giving a clear warning. Astarot chuckled softly, "I wouldn't poke Zafir, dragon's a proud and powerful creatures." His voice was warm bit edged in a gentle warning.

He turned back to the mother of his child taking in her words. "If there was one thing that could never ruin my life, it would be family." His eyes flashed with pride at the word. Was this how his father felt every time he watched his children slide into his life? 'No wonder he never shies from them.' Zafir laughed through their bond agreeing with his thoughts. "My father and siblings, or most of them, will always help you if you ask for it. It's pretty easy to pick out which of us belong to Volterra." he chuckled softly gesturing to the bone markings on his hide then at his daughter's.

He was trying to keep her mind distracted, focusing on something better. He turned and stepped closer to his little girl smiling softly and lowering his head. "Hello little one, I'm your Apa, or father." His heart swelled with pride at the thought of teaching her his father's tongue. "I will always be there for you if you need me," He grinned softly and tried to nudge her shoulder gently. "I think we should all try to find somewhere a little more safe." He paused to glance back at Sabia, "If that is alright with you of course?" Figuring she would agree he tried to help his daughter stand before walking off confidently his head raised proudly.

FADE TO BLACK.

---------------------------
Talk
Words :: 506  Sabia
image credits
- table by Niki -
{Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png}
Saoirse
Currently championing:

S A O I R S E

Saoirse was about to answer his friend, when his mother began yelling after him. He couldn’t have escaped fast enough, as her voice paralyzed his throat. The boy’s limbs stiffened as he stared at the ground, his back to her. The boy’s ears flattened against his head, as his body scrambled to breathe – hitching too quickly, as an unfamiliar feeling began to coil and immobilize him on the spot.

His ears are burning, subject to the heightened drone of his heart pressing too hard against his blood vessels. The last of her pleas allows this odd, and strange grip to crack and fall away as he begins to run farther into the forest. He can’t hear the stallion’s voice, lost in the whirling, tumbling mess of his mind and heart.

He will not cry, he vows. He will not; he just wants everything to stop for a moment. For the eyes to disappear, for his mother’s voice to cease repeating in his head. Raped me – Ruined me – Raped me – The man with horns, green eyes, copper beard. Saoirse only stops when he can no longer continue forward. The vines are harder to navigate at a gallop, let alone a canter. He stumbles, gasping for air. Surveying his surroundings for Iskra.

“Iskra?” The boy’s voice is weak, and hangs at the back of his throat where his spit has become thick. “Sorry… sorry about that.” He mumbles. Puffs of red nearly cloud his vision. He can’t be sure why he’s apologizing just yet.

‘Rape,’ he thinks weakly. ‘Is that what I am?’ The boy thinks back about the man with pointy horns, gaunt body and comforting gestures. He’d been there for him when she could not, when he’d been broken, when he asked for help to find her – Albrecht was there too.

Was it all true?

Iskra
Currently championing: Caevoc
When there's madness, when there's poison in your head
When the sadness leaves you broken in your bed
This reunion got heavy fast.

First things first, there was a lot going on. So much in fact that even the adults didn't seem to know what to do, which definitely wasn't a first, especially after losing your realm and your gods and probably some friends and family to an evil vengeful god that ripped you into his diseased world. Iskra didn't expect anyone to handle that gracefully, but then it went deeper into family matters, and between a rude newborn filly, a sobbing mother, and a proud if unassimilated new father, well Iskra didn't blame Saoirse for turning tail and booking it out of that mess.

It didn't stop there though because the dam wasn't just crying, she was releasing. Iskra was shocked to hear everything she was just laying out, truth (?) and misery scattered like dandelion seeds in a strong breeze. Iskra's mouth started to hang open at one point because abruptly he clamped it shut and there was an audible click of his teeth jostling against one another.

It all just sort of buzzes around inside Iskra's skull, but he doesn't leave, because he's not about to abandon his friend, not when it's clear he doesn't have the blood-family to lean on - he'd always have the sand-family. So Iskra's up with him as they leave, and the silence breaks with an about-to-crack voice from Saoirse. "Iskra?" he asks, and in response the lightning kid smiles faintly, trying to be reassuring. "Hey," he responds softly. As Saoirse continues though Iskra roughly shakes his head, and there's a firmness to his next words that almost come on too strong. "No, don't you be sorry."

"You're always welcome to stay with me. My brother and nephew are the only ones who... made it through."

A quiet settles in, not sure what to do or say except be there for his friend as they wander off into the alien world.

{fade to black}
Iskra
I will hold you in the depths of your despair
And it's all in the name of love

@Saoirse

Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.