This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
look who's a glutton for punishment
trial help pls?
Sheba
Currently championing:
Sheba's got a trial (lirl, we all know how well she does with those), but plot twist! She looks young and beautiful again, thanks to her swaggy new magic (yay Rift!). However, she's not happy with the finishing touches to the makeover--namely, a lavender smoking burn and some candy red hooves. (A little tacky, if you ask her.)

As part of her trial, she needs to:

1) Take someone for a swim in Akvo City.
(Any takers? She's kind of feeling the rest of her look, so she might even flirt with you *GASP* here.)
2) Teach a stranger something new.
(She's happy to teach you how to lie, steal, sneak around, etc etc etc. Or, she'll happily give lectures about personal hygiene and looking one's best now that she can be obnoxiously vain again.)

Help a girl out?
Dressy
Currently championing:
If you want to start a teaching thread I will throw Zubari in there <3 Cause he needs to learn something for his trial ! ( I know you posted on my trial ! I have just not had too much time to get back to it )
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Otem will help with anything!!!

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.
Zoeya the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Is it to early to meet Ilios's son
Sheba
Currently championing:
I'll start a thread and tag you, Dressy!
Thanks to Otem for coming to play in the waves :D
Also, it's never too early lol--though I want Casca to meet him too!
Zoeya the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
I'm up for whenever! You know how weekends go around here though xD Either or is fine with me just throw a tag here lol
Erthë
Currently championing:
Erthë would love to learn how to lie, she needs to polish up on her stealthy skills :D

• Magic and violence may always be used against Erthë!