This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The value of a life
Private Floating Key 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin was walking along the sandy beach of The Floating Key. Since he had arrived at the moving island his mood had improved. He had not even felt the craving for his ritual during the last few days. The atmosphere here calmed him in a way and he felt like he could breathe freely. It was nothing like the dark, pressing rainforest that drove him so crazy. Here he could rest easy on soft green grass and he could look upon the miniature animals without feeling the need to kill them for their blood. He almost felt at peace - something he had not felt for years.

He gazed towards the mainland and shuddered when he saw the looming forest. The opposite shore was almost so close that one could jump from one side to the other and a gray-green rock even connected the two land masses. Tamlin thought it looked almost like a head of sorts, but that was ridiculous. The island could not be living, could it? When he had arrived at the Floating Key, after a stormy night of fighting for his life in a churning ocean, the island had been much further away from the mainland. A floating, moving island was one thing, but to think it was a living, breathing creature? Unthinkable!

He bent over and nipped at some grass growing at the edge of the sandy dunes. He felt calm here all by himself and a few days of fresh food had given him some of his roundness back. He was still a heap of sharp angles and jutting bones, but there was a hint of his former self to him now. He was even clean due to the frequent rains, although his mane and tail was still matted.

A sigh escaped him as he listened to the birds sing under the gray skies. Oh Aviya, here I could stay. This island I could get used to. I wish only that you were here with me.

@Sansa
ooc; Sorry for the wait Emily <3 If @Time is up for it Sansa could give birth in this thread if you'd like :D But of course it is totally up you you two ;P
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -
Tamlin
Currently championing:
A soft breeze caressed Tamlin’s body and he looked to the opposite beach again. His matted forelock fell down over his mismatched eyes and he shook his head to be rid of the tickling hair. A flick of his white tail. A soft snort. He was completely calm here.

Then a sound cut through the air. A sound that would ruin the rest of his day and drive him from this place - the only place in this damned dimension where he felt somewhat safe. It was a gurgling, roar of sorts and Tamlin snapped his head towards the big rock he had seen before.

It was moving! It was a head!

Panic washed over the black stallion like a freezing wave. Underneath him the ground started moving and slowly the two shores drifted apart.

Fuck this! I’ll take my chances in the forest! Tamlin thought and threw himself in the sea. He started swimming towards the other beach leaving the Floating Key, and whatever monster lived beneath it, behind.

@Sansa
ooc; We'll make a new thread for them when you've got time ;)
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -