This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
It Is Terrible, But You Must Watch
Hey Helovian Babes, Wanna Become a King?
Bates
Currently championing:
Bates hates the Helovians just as much as the next Riftian, but he wants to do something about it. Bates wants to either steal or manipulate a Helovian foal into coming with him, so that Bates can raise it in his own corrupted image. Bates will keep visiting the child and telling them how powerful they will be and that they'll be a king one day if they come with Bates, and when the child finally comes he will keep them away from their family and train them, then set them back out to reunite with the family and gain information. Every night they would return to their "real father."
I wanted Bates to train this child to be just like him in ways and so they can actually try and gain a society of Riftians with them on the top, to strike fear into the Helovians. Comment if interested!
Casca
Currently championing:
Casca's a lil power-hungry weakling who's got a family name to live up to...could be interesting.
Mouse
Currently championing:
@Casca he seems amazing! I'll put up a thread and see how it goes?
Casca
Currently championing:
Can't wait!
Mouse
Currently championing:
@Casca Me neither! I'll have to make it later because its 3am here and I don't want the post to suck. <3