This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mare in need of a Stallion!!!
Røse
Currently championing:
Hey everyone. So I was really wanting Akumi to finally have a permanent mate since she never got one in Helovia. Her mate can only be male but he can be either Riftian or Helovian. He doesn't have to be a unicorn like her or anything he can be a hybrid or even a tribrid. I could even use a couple threads to go on "dates" to see if they get along well.
I'd prefer her to have only one stallion that would bond with her for life. It's kinda part of like her tradition? Her parents bonded for life so she wants to carry on that tradition by doing it too.

Please let me know if your interested and post either with the character in mention or a link to his page. Thank you!!!
Eaglecry
Currently championing:
I have this guy
http://riftrpg.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=241

I'm new to him myself and would like to try lots of things with him to actually get a feel for him.
So i would indeed be interested to tey the two together and see what happens :3
Røse
Currently championing:
OH yes he looks fun to try! That would be great. Let's give it a go in Sirens Summit. I've been dying to give that place a try! I'll post first and tag you.
@Eaglecry
Kyros the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
We could try her and Astarot <3
{Image: GXaleou.png}{Image: 7fHJvV8.png}