This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
don't leave me hanging here like a jojo
come children
Ina
Currently championing:
Azarel the Silverflame
My boy, my love, my.. asshat? Meet the narcissist who was King for a few years in another world. Born in Helovia and lived there until he became a one year old little soldier who loved his sisters and momma. Now he's 10 and so very bitter while also powerhungry.
  • Lots and lots of babies
  • Plz be a dick to him > he needs someone to be mad at him but this may be solved with a MAGIC BATTLEEEEEE
Dallilja the FlowerChilde
The little girl who's the 4th child of Delinne aka Azarel's mom (has got it going on). Doesn't know who Azarel is at all. She's mostly innocent, shy but curious to a fault. She has a lot of secret plots atm but a few public ones as well!
  • Learn about flowers, someone who knows stuff?
  • Find a partner and have her first love<3
Will introduce more later but for now these two are my darlings<3 Feel free to post any and all ideas!
RoofTop
Currently championing:
@Ina Moa is also a bit bitter right now (due to her co confusion on wether or not to help the helovians) and can snap at your boy. She is also flirty so it can turn into some fun!
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
So Dallilja & Rum gotta happen.
The sweet flower child will see the good within this creepy devilish looking beast and he will protect her with his life cause so much innocence.
Ina
Currently championing:
@RoofTop Omg yes! Where should it be? He's currently in the middle of ruining a day in the Green Labyrinth :D
@Rumpelstiltskin The flower child sees good in absolutely everyone despite always having been told not to so yes 100%. They must meet!
RoofTop
Currently championing:
Dont matter to me! They can meet in the labyrinth if you want :)
Ina
Currently championing:
Would you like to start or should I? :D
RoofTop
Currently championing:
You can and ill jump in :)