This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
the gay agenda;
plot with me yall
dark
Currently championing:
Kid the Boy King
The big boy who's currently involved with being a manipulative little shit, working on making a name for himself and being recognized as someone, will probably wreck havoc. He currently is just trying to get his footing in the Rift, and be a little less unsettled by the things in here. For the moment he's just picking himself up after Helovia's end, but will definitely be jumping into any herd that has a hot lead stud the second it comes around because he's super into gaining power through seduction.
- meet some hunks (rift hunks?)
- help Vulkán with his trial
- receive a trial
- get rejected by a straight guy? that would definitely frustrate him bc there's limitations to how much he can have

Valdís
Val is currently another big character of mine, and with the recent loss of her mother and her sight, she's kind of messy at the moment. She's going through a lot, and eventually I'd like to just have her snap and get much colder, as I intend for her to be some sort of dark witch/necromancer.
- finish her trial (she has to help someone with their trial, anyone up for getting help from her?)
- find Sikeax and tell her what happened to Amara
- be a little less emotionally involved in everything
- meet more people

Phobos
Bo is my newest baby, who I've got a lot of plans for. Eventually I'd like him to be some sort of threatening force, something to be wary of, because he's kinda based around Greek mythology and the god Phobos, who's god of terror. He is super aggressive and doesn't really know boundaries, or when he's hurting someone or being upsetting because he's super socially inept. He already got his first companion, and eventually I'd like for him to get another one as I have some kinda cruel plans, so for the moment he just needs to build up RF and be a little asshole.
- beat up his companion some more
- family thread or something
- hurt someone? so he can see how fascinating pain is to him
- learn how to wield his sword (is there anyone out there that could teach him?)
- possibly get stolen, or at least just traumatized more?

Safiri
Safiri is the sweetheart of my crew, and she's currently just super shaken by everything. She's trying her best to comfort everyone she can, as well as comfort herself because she's scared of the Rift and everything in it. She has newfound magic that allows her to hover over the ground, meaning that travel is no longer an issue for her, although her heart is still problematic because she's super emotional and easily panicked.
- find Tembovu
- make a golem for Zubari
- figure out what's wrong with Haki (companion sickness?)
- meet more kids her age, possible explore with them?
- work on making prettier, sturdier golems (will require RF and posts)

Shahrokh
Shah is kind of trying to be a very peaceful apostle/philosopher, possibly a historian? He knows how to write (Arabic?) from his time in Svijest, as he had a quill that could write for him, and basically allowed him to see the words he wrote? He'll probably wanna earn that quill back through a trial so that he can record events from Helovia, from the Rift and from other lands as well. He'll want to take notes of the flora and fauna of the Rift and perhaps share the knowledge with others as well. Currently though he's just trying to find his footing and finding family has been a big relief for him, so right now he's just wandering the Rift. Eventually I'd also maybe like him to find a romantic interest that starts as a friendship and grows into something more?
- learn more about the rift and its history
- get a quill like the one from Svijest so he can start writing down stories and things
- magic that lets him see!!!
- perhaps try to build up a group seeking peace? trying to spread knowledge of other places through sharing stories? like a group of traveling storytellers? not too sure, i'll keep thinking on that

so come plot with me and my big bunch of characters!!! i'm honestly open to almost any plot suggestions, as well as just casual threads or speed threads!!!
Nat
Currently championing: None
Val could help Eira with her Trial?
- Reunite two friends
- Harvest the organs of the Lignum Vitae (Living Tree).
- Destroy something beautiful

Do any of those look promising?
Nessie
Currently championing:
Bo could hurt Rowan! I want Rowan to grow up to be much like Sialia, but I need some help in that matter! Rowan will be born pretty soon though <3
dark
Currently championing:
@Nat yes!!!! val could either help her harvest organs from the tree or destroy something beautiful, whatever works for you!!!!

@Nessie definitely!!! bo is up for it!! just tell me when rowans born and i can make a thread for them??? C:
ali
Currently championing: None
omg, i've wanted to thread with Shahrokh for so long. maybe he can meet Requiem and they can chat/he can tell her about helovia and any other places he's been. she could also make pretty glass things for him :D
dark
Currently championing:
@ali totally!!! i'd love to have a thread with her <3
Bates
Currently championing:
Omg We should throw Bates and Kid together, Bates is a riftian and also wants to gain power over everyone and thing. Also Bates would be DTF cause Kid is hot as fuck and Bates might hate helovians but he's not gonna pass up on someone so handsome. Bates also wants a Helovian to team up with and to turn against the other helovians, maybe he could get Kid to join him? Bates would presuade him by telling him he'll be agod.
Dingo
Currently championing:
I definitely volunteer Kratos for meeting Kid and eventually rejecting him, if you'd like! He's a Riftian and I think he's kind of a hunk ;D But he's straight.

I also might be interested in throwing Destrier into the group you're thinking about with Shahrokh. He wouldn't become a traveler but he's got tons of stories from his time with elves! As well as his own adventures.