This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Needz the plotz plz
Strangers, friends, foes
Astor
Currently championing:
I'm struggling with muse because of life, so anything that gets me jumpstarted would be much appreciated <3 

I have @Wessex and @Yael, and @Gidon (Graasvoel x Yael) soon. He should be born ASAP, I just been lazy af. Everyone can use something, but Wessex is the priority at the moment!

Sooooo for Wessex's Trial, she needs to learn something new from a stranger, betray the trust of a loved one (DDDD:), and help someone in need. 

So I believe @Skylark said something about Sunjata teaching Wessex something?
I guess she's currently helping @Aquila and Craonos. But if anyone else needs help, she has an incredible savior complex that needs to be validated!
And her loved ones are limited x.x - sooooo @Reli and @Heather how can we betray either Tia or Erebos in the least damaging way possible would be greaaaaaat -dies-
--------------------------------------

Yael has a massive guilt complex about this whole Rift thing, but also like secretly wants to get back in with Kaos. 

Will be starting a Trial for immortality (hopefully) and have bby Gidon, and her companion Zani to look after. 

Should probably find other former Edgers too :/ 

--------------------------------------
Gidon is a blank slate, but has the power to hulk out (minus going green) when he gets angry, so that should be fun :D
Savera
Currently championing:

Player is absent until

Zero wants to hang with Wessex some more

Savera and Gideon when he's born??
Vesper
Currently championing:
Clem wants to play with Yael and Gidon ;D

Annnnd Vesper or Iona would totally chill with Wessex!

Please tag Vesper in every post.
Force and magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
image credit
Skylark
Currently championing: None
YASSS.
He can teach her a few words in his native tongue? :D
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Whit
Currently championing:
*shamelessly throws all my chars at Astor's*

Amaris & Yael (because)
Amaris & Wessex (Wessex can help Amaris idk, deal with life because Amaris is all sorts of messed up about life in general right now)
Indra & Gidon (they need to be bffs I decided)
Astor
Currently championing:
@Skylark Huzzah! Will get a post for that up soon
@Savera Yaaaasss moar Zero/Wessex time. "So... what are you again? Better yet, what am I?"
@Vesper Yes to both!
@Whit I mean I see a portal thread aaaaaaand I could maybe throw either at you XD

Gidon going to have all the frans <3
Heather
Currently championing:
Also throws Melita at Yael and Gidon because FAMILY.

As for Erebos, buh. Not sure how she could betray him. Say she saw Enyo and send him on a wild goose chase? Tell him he sucks ass? XDDD
Rottie
Currently championing:
Alerie and Gidon, because foal buddies are the best! :D

Also, Bellanaris would probably love to chill with Yael and be dragon buddies.
Chan
Currently championing:
Erthë and Yael could maybe meet and catch up and argue about Kaos?
Reli
Currently championing:
HOARDS WESSEX BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND SHE IS LIFE ;-;

How to betray Tia? =o
Hmmm.
Well it's no surprise that this whole Rift thing has Tia super uneasy, so maybe she breaks down (again) and starts crying (again) and Wessex could tell her to get over herself and that what's done is done instead of comforting her? Tia would definitely feel...betrayed D: