This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Titles are lame
Abigor
Currently championing:
I need to get everyone around!

Abigor needs to teach someone something, so anyone up for learning about the blue feather in his hat? xD

Astarot needs to stay awake for three days, he has one day under way, another is an open thread, and the last is being made. Anyone is welcome to join him. He would also like to start learning about plants so if anyone wants to tag along let me know!

Kyros needs to: 
  • Collect 4 bird wings.

• Help someone in need

• Learn about someone's companion. (covered Edala)
I'd love for him to just meet all kinds of people, especially anyone that knew his father, sister, or grandmother.

Vezer has spider eyes and is super confused about herself right now xD I need several thread with this before I try to get ride of them! Some people to be freaked out, some understanding, and some that think they are cool.

Zoeya wants to help heal people, so if anyone is hurt come see her! She needs to just get out in general. Also, she needs to Convince someone she hates them; this will not be easy for her at all lol!

If you have ideas for any of them please let me know! Feel free to just tag them or pm me <3
{Image: TCmgImN.png}
Castiella
Currently championing:
Castiella can help with the bird wings!!! I would love to help in any other way you need <3 You have the picking of all my lovely characters <3 Nox knows a lot about plants. He would love to teach anybody about them <3
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}
Nat
Currently championing: None
Zahra could teach Abigor about her companion?
RoofTop
Currently championing:
Kane would be interested in meeting vezer.