This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Kill to Live
Trial Rainforest Cliffs  Gwyn
Zubari
Currently championing:

He was done with this so called family. His father might have fucked that woman, his sperm might have created those children, but they were not his brothers and sisters. They did not care about him; they could give a fuck less if he were to die. Maybe it would have been better from him to die with his mother. Maybe it would make Tembovu happy not to have to deal with the black sheep. Anytime Zubari was around the "golden" children ( literally ) there was always a problem. Except for Safiri. She was the only one who was different. The only one who had empathy, compassion, and love. When will Tembovu just stop fucking Rexanna? Does he not see that almost all their children are ass holes? A gruff snort came from his maw. His family was so fucked up. Now that mom was gone it was just him and Katua. He did not need anyone else. Fuck them all.

Kuuma was still very weak; she was not hunting for herself. The boy worried about the Civet; she was silent. The little cub remained curled up on his back. Occasionally she would stir about and move around. Golden eyes looked back worried, " I will find you food little one." His chest rumbled as he continued to walk through this forest. It was an odd place, and the mahogany boy did not know what to make of it. The Land that Kaos ruled over was not like Helovia. It was not like home. Sometimes Zubari wondered about Kaos, but he knew the God would protect him. The god was there for him. He was not harmed going through the portal, but his spots did start to rise. He also noticed that the golden cloak seemed different, but he never questioned it. He just thanked Kaos for his protection. He knew that he was different from their so called gods in Helovia.

Golden eyes looked ahead oh him. He saw a small bird like thing. It had to be a baby; it was something that would be enough to feed Kuuma. So he tried his hand at hunting. His soft muzzle reached back to touch Kuuma. She stirred about and dug her claws into his mane. Then the boy set off to hunt the odd bird. Creeping low in the bush golden eyes glowed watching it eat. The dusk howler would not know what hit it. It started to wander closer and closer to him. Golden eyes blinked slowly; his breath became still as he waited. Then, powerful rear legs sprung from the bush. The bird screamed as he chased it, but it was too slow. The boy reached out and snagged the beast in his mouth. He thought he won, but a powerful kick smacked his jaw, and he dropped the injured bird. It started to scurry around him screaming in pain. " Fuck....."

"Talk"

OOC:: It would make sense for Zubari to hunt and hurt a creature that way. Gwyn does not need to know Zubari hurt it. It is up to you! I have an idea that would make sense for this crazy trial so just hang in there with me Bunnie! 

@Gwyn
Zubari
I am the Violence in the pouring rain.
I'm a Hurricane

image & codingLyrics
{Image: pjgFKsr.gif}
Gwyn
Currently championing:

GWYN
uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
oh, I, I got stamina

The sound of a screaming avian draws Gwyn’s attention like sparkle draws a coon. The lure of something new and unknown is strong, pulling her along despite Duir’s croon of warning that she should not go (he knew death’s sound). As usual, the headstrong maiden ignored his warnings, instead ducking under the rain dampened brush, her head low, and hooves strategically placed on loam and moss, soil and earth.

Her pale eyes find the scene from the shadow of a tall, leafy plant that whispers and caresses her with creepy gestures as she watches, though the girl is by now quite used to what her father calls the groper shrubs, and is unperturbed. A boy, older than her by some many seasons, is standing in the clearing, and, spinning at hooves, making the terribly shrill cries that had perforated the jungle, is a bird.

Its wing hangs limply from a section of its body that seems too flat in comparison to the other, and now that she is so close to it, the sensation of its suffering is palpable, and strikes through her with a seemingly physical force. It makes her stomach tighten, and her chest constrict; her mouth goes dry, and she feels the urge to move away, but, at the same time, cannot remove her eyes from what she sees.

This is life.

The bodies of warriors suspended in mid-air, collapsing into dust and smoke, becoming nothing; the sound of wolves, rushing through the woodland, the red smell of the felled deer in the clearing in which they’d quieted. She had been witness to it, before, this aspect of the world. The adults around her called it death. They said it like it was bad, like it was something that they should strive to avoid, but…

Could they?

Should they?

It’s dying,” she says, stepping out from her hidden place, head low to hold her eyes upon the suffering creature, but her stance somehow still bold. There is compassion shining in her eyes, and confusion writ on her face, and in her heart, an ache swells and fades, bites and yearns. The thought that, if she could sing, like Lena, the bird could get better, and stop screaming, dawns on her youthful mind as a potential solution to the animal’s pain, first. “I can’t heal. Can you?

Image by Jody Roberts@Flickr
I'm just wild
so sit the f#@k down

please tag gwyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only
Zubari
Currently championing:

Now was not the time. The gold eyed boy flashed his gaze to the girl who emerged from the shadow. He moved his jaw around. The kick really fucking hurt. Now, this little beast was screaming and running around the small clearing. His bright eyes shut quickly trying to get rid of the fucking sounds. Why could it just not die quickly? His dark antlered skull turned and looked at the girl. His face was worn and tired, Zubari appeared older than what he really was. That is what stress can do to the body. The girl clearly did not understand what was happening here. He watched the bird run around screaming and running into tree after tree. "I do not have healing magic" His voice boomed from his chest as he looked over to the girl.

Then, the small Civet started moving on his back. Zubari knew she was hungry, he was aware that she was weak, but he had to kill this bird first. The trial was not even on his mind. He was only worried about his companion. Kuuma started to dig her claws into his back she was moving and rolling around. The pain was something she could not deal with anymore. Everything felt like her small body was being crushed. She rolled and moved around until * Thud* The little civet fell from his back. Her weak head could not lift from the ground. Horror struck the boys face as he turned around quickly. This situation was not getting better. The fucking bird was screaming and running around, the girl was standing there, Kuuma looked like she was dying, and Zubari was fucked! "KUUMA NO!! " He reached down to touch her, but that damn bird was already running over. It saw an opportunity to defend its self. It ran past the girl screeching and started heading towards Kuuma. Sturdy legs sprung into the air landing on top of the companion. The bird then began to try and pull out the Civets hair. The small avian like thing might be hurt, but it was still ready to attack and fight.

"Why did you not stop it!? " He screamed at the girl as his skull flung the bird from his sick companion. Heavy golden antlers booted the beast into the air well above his skull. He grabbed his golden knife and threw it at the feet of the girl. "Kill the fucking thing before it attacks again!! " His golden eyes narrowed for a moment before turning his attention to the Civet. She was battered and hurting, but she was still ALIVE! "Thank god you are still alive! " tears started to build up in his eyes as he looked at her motionless form. "I could not live with out you... Not after Mother.." His voice trailed off. He is already showing too many emotions. His head turned to see the bird starting to move about once again. His eyes shifted to the girl waiting to see if she would do as instructed. What the fuck was she waiting on!? This bird looks like it wanted to attack again. It looked like it was out for blood. The hunted was trying to become the hunter.

"Talk"
OOC:: Zubari threw his knife over for her to use, in case you would like to use it :)

@Laume

Tagging you just in case you would like to come in on this. I know she has to help kill something, and Zubari has to force someone who is unwilling to kill. figured you might want to drop in ! she has to be unwilling so he can threaten her!

Zubari
I am the Violence in the pouring rain.
I'm a Hurricane

image & codingLyrics
{Image: pjgFKsr.gif}