This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I am peeling the skin off my face
Trial Rainforest Cliffs  Vulkan
Castiella
Currently championing:
Castiella

This fucking trial might be the death of her. Honestly, it would not be so bad if this pounding in her head would just GO AWAY. She had to wonder if it was all worth it, but then she giggled. Of course, it was worth it! She would become more powerful; she would be a real threat one day. Teal eyes glowed with ominous slightly crazed tones. The blood red splatters filled her eyes, burning like the torturing fires of hell. Her hooves moved and skipped with such grace that it was like the girl was from heaven. Crimson wings hung at her side like the severed wings of an angel. She was so innocent looking as she skipped and just giggled in child like tones. Creamy milk tresses floated behind her body with every stride. Perfectly timed legs made the girl look as if she was dancing. Sweet tones hummed softly between the childish giggles. She was the PICTURE perfect child, but do not be fooled by her stunning looks.

Splattered orbs would glance around her . She felt the glowing eyes burning holes in her sparking hide. Manage your anger, manage your feelings, do not lose control. She had to repeat those words in her mind. Over and over again she recited the words in her mind. The calming quiet started to irritate the young girl. Everything felt like it was closing in on her. The glowing eyes, her head ache, the words of her brother echoing in her mind. Her mother scolding her. The fucking black flowers growing EVERYWHERE. The pressure was building, and building until... "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!." She snapped. Her voice roared through the air. Her masked face twisted into displeased features. This place was getting really fucking old. Little glowing eyes scurried behind her. The fucking animals were following her now!? Her dual colored hooves stomped the ball flowers into the ground before she stopped and looked at one set of glowing green eyes.

The pair of eyes just was sitting in the bush staring at her. Black ears pinned to her skull do the fucking things ever learn?!  "GET OUT OF HERE!! GO! YOU TOO. WHAT THE FUCK CAN I HELP YOU WITH?? " First she snapped at the green eyes, next the blue, and then the red ones. The fucking creatures had the audacity to follow her! "Here let me draw you a picture so you can hang it up for all your glowing eye friends! You know, since ALL OF YOU like to just LOOK AT ME! " Her eyes rolled as she finally started walking again. It did not take long for the girl to start giggling and skipping through the bush. She can't be to pissed off for to long now could she? Someone might see her and think that she was crazy. Castiella could not have others forming bad opinions about her. Now, Time to get to business. She had to find a living tree and harvest its organs. Where the Fuck do you find a living tree? 

"Talk."

@Vulkán

I paint white roses red,
Each shade from a different persons Head

image | coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}
Vulkán
Currently championing:

He glides along, still half-blinded by the pain in his head. Those eyes, those white-hot burning eyes, do not relent. They bring him nothing but suffering, to such an extent that he wonders if death would really be the worst alternative. Anything has to be better than this, these symptoms that he knows can only be cured by accomplishing the trial he has been set.

Initially he resists the idea of completing them, because he genuinely does not know how. Eventually, after many days of pain, he finally succumbs to the desire to just do what they're telling him, and so he spends his time flying around the Rift looking for likely candidates to perform his necessary tasks with. That's what brings him over the forest as the scream reaches his ears; he pauses for a second, blinking hard as the words reach his mind through the raging agony of the white-hot eyes. Somebody....sounds like they need help. The yearling's heart erupts with hope, and he angles his large wings to bring him down towards the source of the sound.

He lands amidst the trees, folding his great wings to his side with painstaking care. His long, powerful stride soon brings him towards the screamer; a filly. The yearling is not good at reading emotions, but even he can sense the girl's anger, and his intelligent mind immediately begins to deduce the reason. The things she's saying....could she be plagued with the agony inside her head, too? "Do you need help with a trial?" he asks in that monotone voice of his, curiously deep despite his tender age.

image: naia-art

@Castiella

Castiella
Currently championing:
Castiella

She was just looking at this fucking tree. The pain was burning in her head. Just when she lifted her skull to bang it against the trunk, a voice came from behind her. She stood still for a second. Glowing teal eyes did not dare to turn to the boy's voice yet. A smile fell upon her maw then she giggled slightly. Oh, how easy it was to find help around here. She could almost get anyone to do ANYTHING for her. With her sugar sweet smile plastered on her maw, she finally looked over at the boy. Her head tilted to the side "Did you see the burning eyes too??" Her voice whispered. She worried that saying this might make her actually seem crazy. No, she could not be viewed as a lunatic; only slightly crazed. Believe it, or not, Castiella actually cared what others think about her (sometimes). The splattered orbs glowed with crimson colors as her smiled grew brighter. Happiness might have flashed across her features, but if one really knew her. They would know that when Castialla smiles, nothing good is to follow.

"I have been tasked with harvesting the organs from a live tree... She giggles as she skips around the large tree in front of her. Milky tresses float through the air in silken strands her body sparks with excitement. There is a big strong man that can do the work for her... Well, the dirty work. The girl did not mind harvesting organs. It was opening up the tree and all the grunt work. " What about you? No one I have met has been just walking around looking to help others..." Her facial expression twisted looking at the boy. Maybe he was using her. No, that could not be the case.... On top of all this contemplation, the pain in her skull started to chip into her brain like an ice pick. Black ears pinned sharply against her skull as she let her teeth grind against each other. Fuck! This shit was getting OLD.

This tree seemed different than the others. Castiella could swear she could hear a heart beat. That would be grand if there were actually a heart in this chunk of wood. She giggled softly "" I am Castiella. " Her voice rang in the air like a sweet melodic tone. This boy was cute... he seemed powerful and strong. Teal orbs flashed over his body quickly before looking away. She could not get caught staring at him. That would be RUDE... She started to pull the chain from around her neck and wings. Ancient markings flashed in the neon light. Tri-tones hooves walked closer to the boy. She was tempted to rub her sparking body against his masculine form, but she refrained from this action. She dropped the chain at his hooves and walked to the other side of it. "Arcta can be a little temperamental. Be nice to her... " her voice purred as she walked to the other side of her tree. The girl soon stood next to the boy. He towered over her delicate form. Something about a powerful giant man made her heart flutter. "If you pick her up and hold her against the tree the magic will take over." for once she did not giggle, she did not snicker. Castiella looked at the memorizing beast with glowing crimson flecked orbs. "Maybe if you have any magic, you could try to see if it will open it up?" Arcta will constrict and give the tree a weak point.

"Talk

@Vulkán

I paint white roses red,

image | coding
Vulkán
Currently championing:

To most others, the girl's giggling may feel rather perturbing. To the odd volcano-colt, though, there is no reason for him to be concerned, because he does not feel such things. Her question is enough to pique his interest, and his ears pivot as he tilts his four-horned head. "I saw them, and then they planted a white-hot pain inside my head. It only seems to ease when I think over the tasks that the eyes set me, which leads me to believe accomplishing those tasks may be the key to getting rid of the pain. One of the requests is for me to help somebody else with their trial, which has lead me to you." The yearling's voice is deep and utterly monotone, as it always is. It is as though he has no emotions - he does, of course, but they're stunted and barely visible, especially when he talks in that unwavering voice of his.

She adds that she's been tasked with harvesting the organs from a living tree, and the boy's head tilts further. As ever, he interprets it literally. "All trees are living, are they not? Their organs are not like our own - hearts and lungs and kidneys - but they are no less vital. Their roots, for example, could be considered an organ." He speaks matter-of-factly, unaware that he may come across as a smart arse. She asks about his own tasks, and he glances to the tree before answering. "I need to tell three secrets, help somebody to tell a destructive lie, and help somebody with their trial. It seems I can accomplish at least one of those by assisting you with your harvest." His emotionless voice means it's impossible to tell whether Vulkán intends to help out of the goodness of his heart, or because he'll do anything to rid himself of this pain.

The filly pulls a chain from her neck and offers it to him. Arcta can be a little temperamental. Be nice to her... "I do not believe your chain is a she, as inanimate objects cannot have genders." Once again, the large yearling takes things too literally, at the risk of offending the person he's with, but he genuinely cannot stop himself from correcting this horrendous oversight. Items are not gendered - that implies that they are alive, which they are not. He takes the object all the same, and holds it against the tree as instructed.

As the filly suggests he use any magic that he has, he summons the lava from inside him. This never used to hurt him, but it does now - one would think that this may make him reluctant to use it, but this doesn't cross his mind as he begins to leak boiling lava from his right shoulder. Only a wince across his face depicts his pain, and he presses his lava-bleeding shoulder against the tree to burn a great track through it, revealing the insides for the filly to do whatever she wants with.

@Castiella

Castiella
Currently championing:
Castiella
He was boring. His voice was very monotone, but something about him was familiar. Castiella felt like she knew him from somewhere, or maybe someone who looked like him? Her head tilts as she smiles. She just needed to play nice; maybe this cute guy will get more interesting with some time. Crimson splattered eyes listened as he spoke about the same white light. It burned so bad... FUCK. At least she was not the only one who experienced this dreadful curse. Castiella knew the pain of having to help someone. It was a BITCH. Some individuals were not easy to help. God! she wanted to cringe thinking about the horrid task. " Well it looks like we might be able to Help each other with these daunting tasks." She giggles lightly pulling the chain tight around the tree. Magic snaps to life and constricts the tree causing the bark to crack and splinter. After a few second the chain dropped to the ground and Castiella skipped away from the boy. Throwing the chain over her back, she looked back to the muscular colt. Her sparking bodice moved away from the tree to stand closer to the bay.

He had already been talking about how all trees are living. She almost rolls her eyes. He was no volcano; he was a mountain.... Instead of rolling her eyes the girl plastered a cheshire smile on her masked face. "Yes, but I am looking for this specific tree. It actually has a heart." She laughed coldly casting her bright teal orbs in his direction. what a smart ass... If he would just stop talking, the boy would be ten times cuter. He then goes on about what tasks he must accomplish. Damn, she thought her shit was complicated. "Damn... sounds like you have a full plate.." Her voice trails off with a small chuckle. The tree was bleeding from the splintered bark. Sparks on her back arced with nerves. How exciting! A tree that was bleeding " What ever makes your boat float..." Honey sweet tones trail off as he corrects her speech. Arcta had a gender, but it was not worth the fight. Castiella just chose to chuckle off his comment with a small remark.

Well that is more like it! Lava started to spew from his shoulder and her banded muzzle lifted. Watching closely, the girl skipped over to the tree. The smell of burning wood started to fill the air, and the blood was cauterized."Very interesting!" The words leaked from her maw almost by accident. Her white skull looked into the burning hole to see a red heart beating in the center. " I told you this tree was different.." Soft whisper-like tone slid from her maw. Tri toned hooves stepped closer, but before she reached in to take the heart, Castiella looked over her sparking shoulder. "So do you have a name Lava boy?" Milky tresses floated over her features like a soft blanket. The girl turned back to the tree and ripped the heart out. Blood spilled down her perfect peach colored body. She loved it! The feeling of the vital substance on her maw was addictive. Closing her eyes air flooded in her lungs as the scent of fresh death filled the air around her.

"Talk

@Vulkán

I paint white roses red,

image | coding
Vulkán
Currently championing:

He grits his teeth against the agony as the white-hot lava touches the bare flesh of his shoulder. It's not as bad as when it leaks from his face, because then there's always the very real concern about it going into his eyes and blinding him. It seems to work, though, and he steps away from the tree with a small grunt of pain. Immediately the lava flow stops and hardens against his shoulder, and he knows it won't be long before it crusts over and hardens into a shell that he will need to crack off.

The filly reaches into the tree and pulls out a heart. It's an actual heart, too, much to his surprise. So the Rift's trees really are alive? The colt peers at the prize with evident interest, musing over this new scenario. By this logic, everything here could be alive and sentient, from the grass they eat to the ferns they brush so carelessly past. Now the heart has been ripped free, does that mean the tree is dead? If so, it seems dreadfully gruesome, cruel almost, to create something alive but utterly incapable of defending itself against a physical threat.

She asks for his name; he gives it. "My name is Vulkán," he says. "Do you think that heart is enough to complete your trial, or could there be more organs you need to harvest?"

@Castiella We can do exits next round maybe? Unless she needs more organs :O

Castiella
Currently championing:
Castiella

She giggles placing the heart on the ground. The blood is different than normal blood. It feels like sap, and it was much thicker. Bright eyes look back up to the boy with a smile. "Well was unexpected wasn't it? I guess I will grab some bark, and leaves as well. Just in case... Her voice trails off as she pulls the bark from the outside of the tree. She noticed the boy peering around her shoulders to take a better look. "Well take a closer look if you want." She winked softly knowing the boy might not pick up on any of her true intentions. Giggling she looked back up to him when he finally speaks his name. " Vulkan... Just call me Cas. That is if you even feel the need to remember me." Her voice trailed off. She always sentences hanging, and thoughts cut short. It was more fun that way!

Her ears rise again. Yes, that is was so great! The boy was doing almost all the work for her, and she did not have to lift one hoof. Her masked skull twisted thinking. Tri tones hooves walked back to the hole in the tree. Her banded muzzle looked deeper within the hole to see a cluster of wood."I think this thing has a brain..." Her voice trailed off before her form flickered into a small white bird. Two white doves flew into the tree to sever the clump of wood. Sparks flew through the air, and then the sound of a soft thunk sounded from inside the tree. A deviant smile filled her masked skull as she reached in to pull out the hunk of wood. "A heart, a brain, and leaves that have mouths to breath... I think that will do. She chuckled softly collecting everything.

Bright teal orbs looked back up to the boy. His shoulder was starting to harden with cool lava. With a smile, the girl speaks with honey sweet words. "Will you be okay? Oh, I couldn't have done this so quickly with out you. Thanks Fuck, why was she thanking him? She shook her head softly looking at the land around them. Black flowers grew by the dozens under her hooves. She waited to make sure he would be okay, and he did not need anything else. "Well, It was such a pleasure meeting you Vulkan... We will have to catch up some other time. Oh, and If you need any more help with a trial. I think I might be able to help you again. Her teal eyes winks softly before binding up all the organs in her chain and placing it across her back. Then she starts off into glowing eyes infested woods.

OOC:: Okay! Unless you have any other questions you can archive once you reply! <3 Castiella is done and has everything she needs!

"Talk

@Vulkán

I paint white roses red,

image | coding
Vulkán
Currently championing:

The filly continues to harvest organs from the tree, leading the bulky yearling to wonder whether the tree is in pain. It does seem incredibly cruel to give a living organism the ability to suffer, but not the ability to defend itself. She asks after his wellbeing, and he casts a cursory glance across his burning shoulder. "I will be fine. It does not hurt after an hour or so." The skin around the lava-marking seems to be harder than the rest of his body, meaning that the boiling magma does not hurt as much as it would do elsewhere. He considers this a very useful genetic quirk, but it doesn't mean he doesn't suffer some pain, because he most certainly does.

Castiella thanks him, to which he nods, then takes her leave. Once she's gone, he takes the time to admire what remains of the tree, studying it to the best of his ability. It's certainly interesting, and only once he has taken his fill of education does he flare his wings and take to the heavens, leaving the area and the decimated tree behind.