This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Helovian Character Meet-Up?
Sky
Currently championing:
I've noticed that a lot of Helovian characters haven't been able to get a chance to talk to eachother since Kaos pushed them through the portal! With no official herd meetings, festivals, or drops, there hasn't been a real opportunity to get everyone together. That's why I went ahead and started a thread for the purpose of doing just that.

You can find it here: http://riftrpg.net/showthread.php?tid=36...76#pid1676 Anyone with a Helovian character can join if they want!

This thread can be used to have your characters check on friends and herdmates, trade information on Rift life, and make plans to explore The Rift in an organized manner! (You know, search parties and such.)

In addition, I'm hoping that some characters choose to live in that area for a while, creating a sort of make-shift herdland so they can have a place to go home to at this early stage in the RP. Being used to herd life, it makes sense that some Helovians might feel more comfortable sticking together. This would help them share what they've learned about the Rift, and keep tabs on their surviving friends and family. (As well as allow them to gang up on any aggressive or scary Rift creatures!) That's what Ingrid will be doing. Since I'm not feeling super creative in terms of names today, I've decided to call it Base Camp. Of course, there's always a chance that Ingrid will end up being the only one who stays there long term, but she'd love some company!

One last thing: While I used Ingrid to call everyone together, I don't expect her to be driving or leading the RP if this idea gets any traction. That's probably best left to older and more experienced characters!
Blu
Currently championing:
Thumbs up idea
Sansa
Currently championing: Reszo
My crew is in! I've already started posting some of them there, and will eventually have all five mulling around the Base Camp