This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Trial of the Trials!
Zubari
Currently championing:
(Zubari has a trial, and I would really love if anyone would like to help him out! I will also return the favor and help out with your trial if needed.) 

So here is the deal, he has some interesting tasks that need to be accomplished. 

Task 1 :Coerce another to take a life with you.
This one will be interesting. I would need someone that is totally against killing something. He will have to force another to help kill a creature with him. That is no problem for Zubari! If you have a character that needs to be push around, or maybe damaged in some way this would be a great start! @Mauna Tagging just in case ( IDK if you can help me with this or not, but it is worth a shot since we are going to thread them already!) 

-( name)

Task 2: Have someone with crafting magic make you something pretty

-@Safiri maybe? 

Task 3: Learn something new from a stranger.
Want to teach something to someone and gain some extra Rift points?! A life skill would give you +4 rift points for teaching and Lore will give you +2! great way to meet others and earn more points!

-(name)

I would owe you my internal soul if you guys could help me out! Like I said, I will gladly return the favor and help you with a trial if it is ever needed. Thank you for your time! Just post below if you are interested <3
{Image: pjgFKsr.gif}
Nat
Currently championing: None
Zahra could either craft him a pretty thing or she could teach him something :)
Chan
Currently championing:
Ilunga could teach him something about the lore maybe? She's a native, might not be overly friendly and would probably be rather smug about knowing more about most things than some bratty helovian kid.. ;)
Mouse
Currently championing:
My gal @Sabia would help with a life lesson, since you're character is rather young her mama instinct would kick in. Especially with having two babies atm and being super depressed all the time. I feel it might be an emotional thread on Sabia's part. @Zubari
Mauna
Currently championing:
Ehhhhh not sure if Mauna is going to be your guy for taking a life. He's really only a couple days/weeks old (and I don't really want to involve him in death things...yet. ;D). But we can still thread!
mar
Currently championing:
Noelle has crystal craft magic? :O
Shady
Currently championing:
Sheba has a trial where she has to teach a stranger something new, so this would be perfect! Possibilities include how to tell a convincing lie, how to be sneaky when traveling, etc etc :D
Zubari
Currently championing:
You guys are so awesome!! Thank you for all the help! <3 I would love to thread with everyone !! I am going to get some organization things together and I will get back to yall!!
{Image: pjgFKsr.gif}
Safiri
Currently championing:
safiri will definitely craft him a pretty golem!!!!
Dingo
Currently championing:
I don't know if you already have somebody for task 3, but if not, I can offer Kratos? :3 I'm not sure what kind of life skill Zubari could stand to learn, but we could figure something out! And since he's a native Riftian, he could teach him about some of the fauna, flora, or one of the lands :D