This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
mar plotems
mar
Currently championing:
bloop

Saoirse:
  • angry boyo - who I would love to develop into a darker type character
  • has some interesting family dynamics; mother abandoned him (he's a result of a rape), and now he has a new sister, whose father is Astorot :O lots of drama hopefully :3
  • he might act out more, be more prone to violence if he's egged on
Looking for:
  • enemies
  • friends
  • rivals
  • anything!
Cassius & Noelle:
Looking for:
  • allies/friends
  • a milk moma! for Noelle... XD (anyone out there? pls?)
  • meeting new people! helovian/riftian :3

AND I WOULD LOVE TO BRAINSTORM TO USE THE RIFT HAVOC :D
- that mostly involves danger, and strangeness
charks
Currently championing: None

Player is absent until

drapes self over

Savera, Zekle, Tandavi - take your pick!
mar
Currently championing:
-snugs- I want them alll... XD

How about Savera and Noelle??
Bates
Currently championing:
OMG I WAS GONNA MESSAGE YOU WHEN I FINISHED BATES' HISTORY AND I WILL WITH DETAILS IF YOURE INTERESTED
I know we already have plots since I have Saoirse's mama <3 but my boy Bates wants to steal a helovian foal and basically raise it as his own to take revenge for his fallen gods, cause he's immortal and hella old so he was there when the gods died. But i thought of Saoirse cause of his personality, history, and what you have planned for him in the future personality wise. Bates'll lure him in with "dont you wanna be respected, feared, a god" and make him into a war machine. I gotta finish bates's history ugh.
Heather
Currently championing:
Melita and/or Mauna with Saoirse? :333 Melita thought he was cool. XDDD
mar
Currently championing:
Bates :: I'm not sure if Saoirse will want to follow anyone per se? We could thread them and see what happens though?

Heather: Aww, XD We could probably do Saoirse and Melita? >:3