This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Wanted: companion to steal
Krazie
Currently championing:
Hi all!

I was lucky enough to receive my first trial, so Loth is supposed to kidnap someone's companion. I think it could probably be done in one thread—she has magic that could coerce someone to let her take their companion, at least for a little while. She wouldn't hurt it or anything, just take it out to get ice-cream or something. :-)

Let me know if you're interested so I could start a thread for us!

(Also, if you have a character who can heal Loth's throat after she uses her magic, that would be great too!)

Thanks <3
Savera
Currently championing:

Player is absent until

Tandavi?! She can heal, although might not be inclined after Loth steals her brother....

Or Savera! Steal Devi, give Vera her first real crisis, begin a grudge and rivalry that will last forever and span families and bloodlines.
Krazie
Currently championing:
Whatever works best for your plots! (But that grudge sounds awfully tempting ;D)
charks
Currently championing: None

Player is absent until

Let's do Vera then ;D
Krazie
Currently championing:
Sweeet, I'll tag you sometime today/tomorrow! :o
charks
Currently championing: None

Player is absent until

Awesome. I'm a little slower this week because school but I'll try to prioritize it :D