This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Families
Rheena
Currently championing:
feel free to add ideas

FAMILY POSSIBILITIES:
—a subforum in the plotting board where people can post and organize threads for families/clans they create. One thread per "clan" and information such as customs, physical traits, family tree, common personality types (are they generally more violent/dark or kind/peaceful?), and things such as that. Maybe family members could be posted in these threads as adoptables?
—more to be added

What makes a family "Great"?
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
I like the idea of a subforum! Like a "catalog" of the families.
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
Chan
Currently championing:
Sounds like a fun idea! I'd be wary of getting stuck in stereotypes of what a certain family clan should be like though, with the risk of everyone making the same kind of characters just because they're related to someone.. :)
Bunnie
Currently championing:
Oh yes I like dis
charks
Currently championing: None

Player is absent until

This is cool! Especially once we create more herd/clan type groups.

And Chan, I'm not really sure what you're referring to because we currently do have a lot of families or groups with really distinct, interesting characters? Unity doesn't mean homogeneity, and people have proven they're pretty capable of creativity :D
Smitty
Currently championing:
I really love the idea of this board! I'm currently trying decide where I'd like to put it ;]

Also, as far as the "Great" comment is concerned--it was not intended to differentiate between lines. It was simply an adjective I added in to sound fancy. For the time being, we are not going to be assigning 'Greatness' to any lineage/line/family :]

BUT, we will have a thread for Lineage Cataloging! ....soon (;
if you don't know where to start,
go back to the beginning.
M.E.Smithers
Currently championing:
I feel like since there are so many sprawling bloodlines all over the site, both immediate (-eyes Volterra-) and distant (-eyes that whole Islime shitshow of awesome-) it would be cool to explore that dynamic more, especially since everyone has been transported to literal -hell- and everyone has been isolated from their home turfs.

It could play into the whole "all for one, one for all, or one for one?" question that could be plaguing the survivors--the, "should we stick together and tough out the storm? OR does NOTHING matter cuz we killed our gods?" kind of existential query the Rift is giving us :D