This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
ali plots
ali
Currently championing: None
@Yoko, is there anyone in particular that you'd like for Rixen to meet first?

@Pare, yes, of course they can meet! if you would like to start a thread just tag her and i'll post!

@kae, I think that Seiji and Requiem would get along beautifully. When you're not bogged down with threads I would love for them to meet!

@Tech, Ranjiri had a child with Rhoa, Hertz's half brother. I'm not sure if Hertz knows of his lineage yet, but maybe they can meet sometime when/if you decide that he should figure it out?

I kinda would love for Artemis and Hertz to eventually become pals/frenemies/whatever.

As for Roscorro and Requiem, maybe he could be something like a mentor/father figure to her since her father disappeared coming to the rift?

TO EVERYONE:
if you would like something crafted out of glass let me know and i can have Requiem do it for you :)
Nat
Zahra would trade something woven for a glass potion bottle?
Yoko
Currently championing:
@ali Honestly I'd be down to have him meet whoever <3 Perhaps Ranjiri? He is trying to find horses interested in joining his and Roscorro's herd so if any of yours potentially are, then he'd happily take them in.
ali
@Nat Requiem would love to have a woven bag to keep flowers in

@Yoko I'm not sure if Jiji is ready to join a herd yet, but he can definitely tell her about it and tempt her!
Varuna
Currently championing:
Varuna and Requiem?

or Artemis!

STILL YOUR HEART, THE DARK IS STILL THE DARK
You may always use magic/force on/against Varuna (excluding powerplay).

ali
@Varuna

or both! ;D

but we can do a thread with Requiem first, then once I get Artemis all finished up we can do one with her!
Varuna
Currently championing:
yes sounds good to me :D

he actually has an open thread if you'd wanna jump in there?

STILL YOUR HEART, THE DARK IS STILL THE DARK
You may always use magic/force on/against Varuna (excluding powerplay).

kae
Sounds good! I'll start something for Requiem when I get the chance! I'll just tag you! :D
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
@ali No worries! Not every horse is. He might still offer up the idea though xD Either of us can just start a thread when there's time?
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}