This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
here lies the abyss
RP Wanted The Portal 
Volterra
Currently championing:
THE INDOMITABLE

HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE

The darkness fades, and he appears. He falls from the sky, tumbling hard onto the ground so the wind is knocked from him. A hearty grunt flees him as he rights himself, hobbling slightly from the pain in his legs after his fall. He's dizzy, disorientated; for a moment his memory is blurred and he wonders why everything seems so different, until it hits him.

Helovia has fallen. Kaos has won. Isopia is dead.

It's hard to decide which of those things is the most worrying, but he's not ready to face any of them yet. It is better to focus on action, on getting organised here - he can worry about his emotions later. Hiding from the inevitable crushing tide of grief is only going to make it harder, but it's more important to organise himself and his family before he allows himself to fall victim to feeling.

His dragons tumble through after him, landing in crumpled heaps beside him. Vadir immediately clambers up onto Volterra's massive hindquarters, preening angrily, but her red brother remains prone on the ground. There's a glazed look in his eye, and his mental bond to the Indomitable is fuzzy and unfocused. It fades further, until the titan begins to panic; why can he not feel his oldest companion? "Vérzés, what are you doing? What's happening?" Panic begins to rise, because there's only Vadir's overwhelming consciousness now - Vérzés is gone, his emotions no longer filtering into Volterra's mind. His absence is jarring, like a limb ripped agonisingly from him, and he's hardpressed to fight the tide of terror and pain at the sensation. The gaping wound in his mind aches and throbs, like salt applied to a fresh cut.

Slowly the red rises, shakes his head. He's frothing at the mouth, and his eyes are wild. With a savage snarl that doesn't sound at all like him, he launches onto his wings and unleashes a blast of solid toxic. "Vérzés, no!" The dragon's scream is a hideous sound, making the beast's ears pin with displeasure, and he can do nothing but stare in confusion as Vérzés thrashes like a rabid wolf then disappears into the darkness of the forest. Volterra feels raw in his absence; for three years he's had the red in his mind, and now he's gone. There's only Vadir, her cold, intelligent consciousness a stark contrast to his own, and no balm for the gaping welt where the red once was. Even the gold doesn't seem quite right, her emotions fading in and out and her expression one of slight nausea as she rocks on his back.

The loss of his dragon is another thing he can't allow himself to worry about yet, as much as he wants to curl into a ball and pray that this is all a sick dream. He forces his anxiety aside, turning to look at the little ragtag group behind him. "Are you all alright? Any injuries? Stay close to me - we don't know what awaits us here." He hopes none of them will notice the dead expression in his eyes, the cold glazed look brought on by more loss than one man should have to take. He glances around at the dark forest; it's almost like the Threshold, but not. The neon lights make his mind ache, and he looks quickly back to his children.

image by neverr the glorious

SWP participation

Magics:
{SAFE} :: [ Magic: Earth | Ability to manipulate rock in the ground to create structures that remain attached to the earth ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can only make chest-high structures in battle and the structure will crumble as soon as concentration breaks; can only make one structure per post ]

{SAFE} :: [ Magic: DarkxEarth | Ability to transform into a Cerberus. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Transformation is painful; retains same mass/size as horse form. ]

:: [ Magic: EarthxFire | Can create and animate golems made of stone with fire inside them. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can create 1 large or 3 small golems; last one post in battle and cannot be larger than Volterra. ]

Enchanted items
{SAFE} :: [ Item: Dragon Hide Armor | Defensive. Enchanted red dragon hide, covers face/neck/body/legs; collapses into necklace and can cause mild burns when touched by another. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Is cumbersome when worn; limited protection. ]

Rift-god / Kaos items
None

Amulets : (provide number)

Companion/s :
{SAFE} [ Companion: Gold Dragon | Mythical, royal | Fire Breath & Shock Breath | 1 yr 7 mos ] OOC date obtained is 12th December 2015, not sure what Rift age that would be D:

:: [ Companion: Red Dragon | Mythical, common | Frost Breath & Toxic Breath | 2 yrs 5 mos ] OOC date obtained is 8th Feb 2015

Species change (if applicable) : N/A

Requests: Can all the following normal items please be transferred:

:: [ Item: stone knife | Offensive. a small knife with a curved blade of stone with a dragon's head engraved in it, and a hilt made of reindeer antler wound with rawhide for grip ]

:: [ Item: 2/4 Horsehoes | Offensive. Studded diamond rear horseshoes. {2/4} ]

:: [ Item: Skull of Gashad | Defensive. The patterned skull of Gashad, which stuck itself to Volterra's face after the latter killed the former. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can be removed with considerable effort. ]

:: [ Item: Leather Leg-gaurds | Defensive. Padded leather leg-guards with dragon pattern worn on cannon bone. ]

Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

there are no markings on her country roads
no signs that show the way back home

Everything was wrong.

Nothing made sense.

She had watched her mother silently seem to answer an equally silent call to action - to arms - and then had seen her body burst away in a flash of light.  Vaguely Isopia had covered death and all its implications with her daughter and yet nothing of what the young girl saw cohered with what her mother had told her.

Isopia hadn't died. She'd been annihilated. There was no body, no eyes slowly fluttering shut, no last breath to hold and finally release. One moment she was, and then suddenly she wasn't, and that indescribable state of non-being sent Otem into an existential crisis as massive and frightening as Kaos' portal.  

If it weren't for her Father and a flurry of other bodies she was apparently releated to all shuffling towards the portal, Otem would likely have been enveloped by the strange shadows and teal light that had taken everyone else. She really had no intention of going through the portal, no intention of doing anything at all really, but that choice was suddenly taken from her as the surge of Helovian's poured towards the portal like a great wave of terror and anxiety. 

Otem didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to Isopia. All she had was the bright after-image of the white-light that was once her mother, burning in her eyes. Otem held onto that burning light, squeezing her eyes shut as she was thrown through the portal and into the Rift. She felt blackness and the cold stretch of eternity and uncertainty all around her, but her only thought was on the glow behind her eyelids. Her last memory of her mother.

Eventually the light faded, and Otem realized that she was laying crumpled on the ground and her Father nearby was saying something.

Something about being alright? She wanted to bark a bitter laugh, but no sound came out of her throat. Of course they weren't alright. 

Image credits

SWP Participation: UHM. I wrote Kaos and the Gods, does that count? :D

Magics:
  • :: {IF: swp participation counts, then save} [ Magic: TimexWater | Can create hallucinogenic potions. ] 
    :: [ Restrictions | Effects last 30 seconds; requires a small item to bottle for storage. ]
  • {SAVE}:: [ Magic: SparkxLight | Can conjure an earth sprite. (These are meant to look a bit like the forest atronach's from skyrim if possible?] 
    :: [ Restrictions | Can summon 1 large or 3 small. ]
  • :: [ Magic: Earth (P) | Plants grow all around her. ]
    :: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle. ]

• :: [ Item: Genetic Mutation | Ability for 3 active magics. ] (not applicable here)
Enchanted items

{*]None!\n\n{*}\nRift-god / Kaos items\n\n{*}None!\n{*}\nAmulets : (provide number)\nNone!\n\n\nCompanion/s : \n\n{*}\nPandora, Melanistic Barn Owl . Rift Birthday: Late Scorch 1173?  OOC date: 8 June 2017\n[*}

Species change (if applicable) : I DON"T THINK SO? I hope she stays a tribrid? :P

Requests: Derp :)

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
It has been starved.

For too long has it been denied sustenance—no souls have slipped over its shadowed borders, and no power has brewed in its dormant hearts. Only chaos has reigned, but chaos too has grown hungry.

But it has been promised change. It has been promised greatness. It has been promised a tidal wave of power and life, ripe and fresh and oh, so, so fierce. The feast has been whipped into a frenzy, each emotion so potent—and the land itself trembles once in anticipation, a shuddering quake. The void between worlds yawns wider. The air grows charged.

And then, they start to come through. The glow intensifies.

The feast begins.
the Rift

[ TRANSFER NOTES ]

Magic:
Crafting: Ability to manipulate rock in the ground to create structures that remain attached to the earth
Transformation: Ability to transform into a Cerberus

Corrupted:
Crafting: Can create and animate golems made of stone with fire inside them. Using this magic sears Volterra's flesh; prolonged use will set him on fire.

Magic levels are defined by your Rift Force, see the guidebook for the restrictions on your current level!

Items:
Defensive: Enchanted red dragon hide, covers face/neck/body/legs; collapses into necklace and can cause mild burns when touched by another.

The Rift devours your amulets; they shatter with a blast, pieces of crystal and half-formed magic scattering everywhere. Aside from the noise, and perhaps singeing your fur, nothing else happens.

Companions:
Vadir: Dragon
Obtained: 12th December 2015
Birth Date: Early Drench, 1171

Frozen companion:
Vérzés: Dragon
Obtained: 8th February 2015
Birth Date: Early Scorch, 1170

Add the unenchanted items to your profile and link to the Portal thread as proof!
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
It has more to feed on. The lights seem to shift violently; the shadows bloom and pulse and the trees groan as they contort. A pang of darkness vibrates through the glade surrounding the portal, and when it lightens—it well and truly lightens. For a moment, the churned mud glows with copper, the wet and bowed blades of grass turn to gold, and the trees are rich and vibrant with hues of brown and red. The neon lights are gone, and instead, it looks like it once might've.

A black raven looks at them for a moment—a shadow of a shadow, an echo of a memory.

It is not real. It is not her—it is merely a wisp of a thought, blown in, made real for a short, short moment. It tilts it head and looks at them, then it blinks, and it's gone. The ground shifts, nearly toppling all of you, and then it rights itself. The shadows bloom again, and the bright, watching eyes flicker open again.

The Rift is composed of odds and ends, bits and pieces, memories, thoughts—it is not so strange that it should know, and remember.
the Rift

[ TRANSFER NOTES: OTEM ]

Magic:
Offensive: Can conjure earth sprites.
Crafting: Can create hallucinogenic potions.
Crafting: Can summon plants.

Companion:
Pandora: Barn Owl (she keeps the melanism but I'm just recording the species!)
Obtained: June 8th 2017
Birth Date: Late Scorch 1173

Yup, Otem stays a tribrid! :D
Kid
Currently championing:
everybody wants to rule the world
The world plummeted into hell, it was heart wrenching, it was hideous and foul - I wish I could forget it, the screams that echoed through the Marsh, that rang through my head, the way their bodies had so easily been eviscerated without hesitance. The Kaos god had brought ruin to Helovia, he destroyed it without second thought, so easily it crumbled beneath him. There were others, courageous and daring who had rushed forward in attempts to attack him, who were defiant and outstanding in the way they faced the mighty god - I was not one of them. Each one ended in death, destroyed and gone, nothing but mist sifting through the atmosphere, they were individuals who I may have seen, who I may have talked to. I watched each and every one of them die, and they suddenly were not so brave and prideful, they were dead, they were stupid. They couldn't take on something so powerful, something so impossibly godlike. They fell to the god's whim, crushed and defeated before the fight had even begun. The Helovian gods tried, but each one cracked, sizzled and faded, powerless, useless - even our gods could not bring Kaos down. I watched as the Mountain, demigod of Earth, lent a hand to the gods, light burst from her being and she too disappeared the same way the gods had. Somewhere, I had heard Volterra's anguish.

But I cowered, I feared for my own life, I could not bring myself to attempt to fight alongside those foolish courageous enough to do so, to charge Kaos head on in an attempt to save their home, their families, the memories they'd made within Helovia's borders. They were fighting for survival, for peace and prosperity beyond this god's reign, but it was all for nothing. They died instantly, their efforts did nothing to improve the situation, simply cleansing the population, destroying hopes and dreams and promoting overwhelming fear. I had caught sight of Oizys getting flung through the portal that had opened, swirling and ominous, whispering promises of safety as people charged forward into it. I had not hesitated to approach, watching Volterra herd up his growing number of children, leading them through the portal and into false sanctuary. I followed them, because I did not want to stay behind to witness Helovia's destruction, could not gaze upon the darkened earth and the fallen bodies - I did not turn back to say any goodbyes, to ponder on whether or not all of Volterra's spawn would make it (Sabre) through the portal or hope that somehow this wasn't real.

Through the portal, I find Volterra, screaming once again as the world takes more from him. I linger at a distance, looking over the new faces of the ever growing family tree - children cling to him in masses, afraid to leave his side because they had witnessed too much death, more death than any child should witness at such an age. They have been forced from their home when they only just discovered it's wonders, pushed into a new, haunting place that tears at the flesh and leaves your hair standing up. There is something off here, something unsettling about the air around us as I take in a sharp, unsteady inhale of air I am unfamiliar with. I'm out of my element, out of place and shaken, I do not express the anxieties that creep beneath my skin, but I know they are there, feeding thoughts into my head that make my knees tremble.

"Rendben vagyunk," I mumble to myself, looking down at my body and then to the rest, the familiar faces and the foreign foals who I do not recognize, but know to be Volterra's children (why else would they be here?). And I see Volterra, standing before us all as though he has not been crushed by loss, as though we are all fine and stable - I look to him, the Indomitable with his glazed expression and I think that we are all a little off set, all terrified from what we'd just witnessed. But we'll be okay.

"Talk."

the boy king
image | coding

Magics:

- :: [ Magic: EarthxFire | Ability to kick dirt or rocks with the same force of a Colt Revolver (30% accuracy). ] 
:: [ Restrictions | Must roll a 10 sided die for results of attack. May only use one post at a time in any thread and can only use a maximum of 4 times in normal threads. ]
- {SAFE} :: [ Magic: DarkxWater | Contact with blood causes heightened sex drive. ] 
:: [ Restrictions | Potency depends on quantity ingested, effects last 60 seconds. ]

Enchanted items
- None

Rift-god / Kaos items
- Kaos Amulet

- Amulets : 1

Companion/s : 
- None

Species change (if applicable) : N/A

Requests: Transferring his normal item over too:
:: [ Item: Golden Crown Comb | Small comb. ]

made by reli

tag me in everything
Tyrath
Currently championing:
Light light light,
and then my Absence.

Tyrath's entry into this new world is not pretty, it's explosive and filled with emotions he swore he'd never feel again. He'd drag his cruel claws across his skull than feel the crushing weight of nothing and everything that surged between his ribcage.

He'd never claimed to be close to Aithniel, for she'd had no time to nurse him at foot. Called away to other things, and while he'd forever be bitter and caustic at the neglect, however justified, she had been his mother. Witnessing her body peel away like leaves from autumn tree's had churned his insides, just as he'd watched Isopia do the same. His aunt had entertained his questions so many moons ago as a young boy, and there was a fondness in his bones that he could not deny. As well as the unspoken admiration for a woman who could make his father weep, and turn his heart a flutter.

Still, he did not stay to weather the storm and join those who evaporated into ash with defiance burning in their eyes and misguided revenge and justice. It was foolish now, the God's were dead. His Grandfather was dead. Fur had peeled away to scales as he'd seized Harcos in his talons and barreled after his family, ready to join his father on the other side as a shield.

The moments between worlds was where he chose to come undone, tears flowed and a storm swirled in the back of his throat. Waiting until the blinding light of the other side assaulted his vision.

He screamed as he exited the portal, gnashing teeth and eyes alight as he clutched Harcos between his taloned claw, close to his scaled chest as the young Dragon spluttered, his mind assaulted by nausea and displacement. It wreaked havoc on the Stallion's mind also, as the dragon writhed in discomfort and whined in their shared space.

"Father." The dragon rasped between breaths, wings outstretched as he steadied himself. His eyes immediately go from the behemoth to Vadir on his back, part of him wanted to ask where Verzes had gone, surely if they had made it through including the gold now resting on his back, the Red had too? Or...perhaps not. His features twisted, though they barely registered the twinge on his scaled face and instead he switched to the rest of the brood now pouring out of the portal.

On unsteady legs (not helped by the fact he cradled his dragon in one) he ambled toward Kid, choosing to stand by his elder brothers side. "Are you hurt?" He rumbled quietly, though his voice sounded flat to his ears despite the concern he had for his elder sibling. Tired, drained, off-kilter. Wrong.

Magics:
--{SAFE} :: [ Magic: DarkxEarth | Can transform into a golden dragon. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Transformation is painful. ]
-- :: [ Magic: Fire (P) | Skin glows with internal flames that leave via spine and nostrils. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle; flames are harmless. ]

Enchanted items
-- {SAFE} :: [ Item: Enchanted Armor | Defensive. Carved Dragon Bone armor with tattered cloth, collapses into a dragon jaw. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Heavy ]

Rift-god / Kaos items
not available

Amulets : None

Companion/s :
-- Harcos :: [ Companion: Red Dragon | Mythical, common | Fire Breath | 5 months ] Helovian Hatching Thread & I have no idea what his Rift Hatch Date would be ??

Species change (if applicable): Tyrath is a Tribrid!

Requests:
Will he be able keep his small mutation? He's a tribrid already.
:: [ Item: Small Mutation | Genetic Mutation. Dragon incisors/fangs. ]

Also transferring his normal items over:
:: [ Item: Horn Cuffs | Golden horn cuffs connected by chains. ]
:: [ Item: Leg Brace | Defensive. Single dragon-scale leg brace. ]
Vulkán
Currently championing:

Things are hazy for a while until the ground rises up to meet him, smacking him squarely in the face with enough force to jar his teeth and shudder his entire skull. The colt lies for a second, prone, his wings splayed at odd angles and his lava-eyes blinking benignly up at a foreign sky. It takes a while for him to remember what just happened; his Mother dead to Kaos, his entire family teleported through to this strange new world.

Stirring, the yearling clambers to his feet and arranges his wings. This...this is not good. This is different. This is change, and he does not like change. A low, keening whimper falls from his jaws and he looks around at his siblings, to his father, who appears to have lost one of his dragons. Despite his great size and presence, Vulkán's body is hunched as he contemplates this horrible deviation from his routine, and he feels the familiar sensation of his lava bubbling inside his body, preparing to escape if his anxiety grows any further.

He staggers forwards, heading towards his sister. She is his only constant; she is a light against the force of change. He goes towards her, seeking comfort in her body whilst his quad-horned head glances around at the rest of his siblings and family huddled nearby. This is the first time he's met most of his kin, and he probably doesn't cut the best of figures - hunched, shuddering, dribbling lava - but he finds it hard to care.

The boy has always struggled to feel, but now he thinks he'd rather like to go back to those halcyon days of nothingness - because right now he hurts, and he doesn't like it. His routine is gone, his mother dead, his favoured sleeping spots destroyed - what is he going to do? How is he going to cope? He vibrates strongly, a full-body shiver that threatens to consume him.

_____________________--

{link to SWP participation}

Magics:
{SAFE} :: [ Magic: EarthxFire | Able to erupt ground with lava. ]
:: [ Restrictions | 5m radius ]

{SAFE} :: [ Magic: EarthxFire (P) | Lava seeps through base of horn and shoulder cracks when experiencing heightened emotions. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle. Lava is not harmful. ] **I'd love this to be changed so that the lava causes damage to himself and to others upon contact :D

Enchanted items
None

Rift-god / Kaos items
None

Amulets : (provide number)
None

Companion/s :
None

Species change (if applicable) : Still a tribrid please :D

Requests: Please can his items be transferred:

:: [ Item: Dagger | Offensive. A small steel knife with whalebone hilt of sea creature carvings. ]
:: [ Item: Horn Goad | Defensive. A gold horn goad to protect the broken part. ]
:: [ Item: Dagger | Offensive. A small steel knife with hilt of deer bone. ]

image: naia-art

Phobos
Currently championing:
and i'm gonna keep it one-hunda,
biting down, 'bout to rip my tongue off
It is not I, but He who witnesses the destruction, it is He who wonders - "what do they feel, as their mortal bodies perish?" And it is He who drags the white bundle of pathetic with him, past the screaming families, weeping over their perished friends and blood, over the swirling black mist that takes over the bodies. He pays them no mind, He is kicking and pushing the protesting, fearful lion, He is drowning out the screams and ignoring their please - they are nothing to Him, not a care to give to the torn and tattered pieces of Helovia, because He had spent so little time within it's borders that there was no sentimental value to it, it was just there, and now it was not. He shrugged it off, did not care, not until He recognized the absence of His mother, of the Sea Soul and His twin, the second soul spilt from the womb with him.

He is plummeting through the portal behind His father, His brethren, the insignificant multitudes of children spawned from His father's vulgar needs - none of them catch His eye, not the glimmering golden hide of a dragon who lingers, not the lava pouring from the quiet, hunched boy or the pink eyed elder lingering at the edges. None of them matter to Him, because He does not know them, and He does not care to. His eyes find only Volterra, and He is not compelled to race joyously to the side of His sire, but to just stand and stare and witness the crushed expression hidden behind red eyes. But He does care, not for them, but for His dam, His twin, He cares because He knows He should, because they're more blood to Him than the rest of the children here - He looks to Volterra, distant and silent, He looks with his blank expression and a glimmer of urgency and He asks, "Where are they?" It is not panic that manifests, but stubbornness, an unwillingness to let them disappear without a trace.

And then it is Me, I, not He - who stands before a sea of skull faced, dark coated, Volterra-blooded children, watching them collect and the group expand, a mass of siblings I didn't realize I had until apa had summoned them all, herded them through the portal and into a supposed sanctuary. But where? Where is this sanctuary, when we stand in a dim forest lit with soft glowing eyes that watch us from afar, that observe as I do. So I observe, with Kyros whimpering at my side, hoof hovering over his tail as a threat to put him in his place, watching the world go on in silence.

Magics:
{SAFE} :: [ Magic: DarkxLight | Ability to elicit mild fight-or-flight response in others. ]

Enchanted items
{SAFE} :: [ Item: Enchanted Spear | Offensive. 'Iapetos', 8ft Greek spear that wields itself and causes acidic burns on contact. ]

Rift-god / Kaos items
- n/a

Amulets : n/a

Companion/s :
Kyros, :: [ Companion: White Ethiopian Lion | None | 0 months ] obtained 06-27-2017

Species change (if applicable) : n/a

Requests: taking his normal items:
:: [ Item: Sword | Offensive. 'Asklepios', 2ft Greek short sword ]
:: [ Item: Sword Sheath | Black leather sword sheath. ]

and his mutation:
:: [ Item: Medium Mutation | Genetic Mutation. 2 rows of sharp teeth. ]
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
Memories are fleeting, and so is life in this strange, wicked place.

Like a restless cat the presence of the land stalks around them, its pace restless, frustrated; not an apex hunter, but a destructive force who has no need for subtlety. It was a brewing storm—there was no respite for mourners. There was no respite for strangers cast onto foreign shores.

There was only one thing: hunger.
the Rift

[ TRANSFER NOTES: KID ]

Magic:
Offensive: Ability to kick dirt or rocks with the same force of a Colt Revolver (30% accuracy).
Transformation: Contact with blood causes heightened sex drive.

Amulets:
Kaos whispers in the back of your mind. You can't make the words out, but you shiver—but is it with pleasure, or fear?

[ TRANSFER NOTES: TYRATH ]

Magic:
Transformation: Can transform into a golden dragon.
Defensive: Burns with vicious, sweet-smelling black flames, which he can direct to form a shield.

Items:
Armor: Armor made from carved dragon bones. It is decorated with tattered cloth, and can collapse into a dragon's jawbone.

Companions:
Harcos: Dragon
Obtained: 4th February 2017
Birth Date: Early Scorch, 1173

[ TRANSFER NOTES: VULKÁN ]

Magic:
Offensive: Ability to create lava explosions.
Offensive: Lava seeps through his horns and shoulder cracks when he experiences heightened emotion.

[ TRANSFER NOTE: PHOBOS ]

Magic:
Offensive: Can elicit fight-or-flight response in others.

Items:
Offensive: An 8ft Greek spear named 'Iapetos'. It wields itself and causes acid burns on contact.

Companion:
Kyros: Ethiopian Lion (still white but white is not part of the breed name :D)
Obtained: June 27 2017
Birth Date: Mid-Drench 1173

The Rift eats your mutation, then spits it right back in your face. You still have two rows of sharp teeth, but also sharp spikes growing down along your spine.

Species: Still Unicorn!

All normal items transfer fine! (Even if I forget to mention it.)
Astarot
Currently championing:

The stallion trailed after his father Zafir landing quietly on his back. He paused for a moment glancing back once at their first home and the death they were leaving behind. They exchanged a sad look before they stepped into the black hole. It felt like the world was spinning away from them. Zafir dug her razor like claws into his broad back trying her best to hold on to her beloved. 'Hold on Zafir!' She screeched through gritted teeth as her grip started to slip. Fear raced through the pair as they kept spinning faster.

It all came to a jarring halt as they smashed into the earth Zafir still on his back panting for breath. Astarot gasped in the air that had been lost from the impact. His eyes flew up and he looked back to check on his blue worry pulsing through him. She nodded at him her jaws open reviling sharp pearly teeth. Stiffly the stallion stood and looked around. He watched as his father's red took flight and flew off. 'He wild now.' Astarot turned to stare at Zafir fear once more piercing his heart. Her blue head was bowed with grief for her common brother.

Without a word he strode to his father and stood proudly beside him trying to brush his shoulder gently with his own. There was no need to speak; there was nothing he could say to ease his father's pain. He turned his eyes silently over his family as they spread out before him. He noticed a young colt he hadn't met before and tilted his head slightly while Zafir gently pulled her claws from his back. Blood welled in the punctures she had left. Feeling bad, for once, she breathed on the wounds trying to lay a comforting frost on them. Nothing. She tried again panic rising in her. Still nothing happened, but she kept on trying before letting out a wail She turned her scarlet eyes wide with panic to look at her golden queen asking her silently if she could use her powers.

Astarot tried to sooth her, but his own heart was pounding. He turned to look at his father inspecting him carefully and finding the cold sheen layered over his eyes. "Apa." His voice was a rough whisper as he watched hid noble father break down in his own head. Silently he reached to brush his muzzle against his shoulder. His own pain shone in his dual colored eyes as he tried to meet his father's stare. Taking a deep breath he turned to gaze out at everyone else. "I know this has been a traumatic event, and we will never forget those he have perished." He lowered his head allowing his deep booming voice to die away.
--------------------------------
Words
Words;; 463

{link to SWP participation}

Magics:
{Safe} :: [ Magic: DarkxEarth | Can transform into a Blue Jay that retains his markings. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Transformation is painful and is immobilized for 10 seconds; gliding rules apply. ]

{Safe} :: [ Magic: Fire (P) | When he bleeds the blood turns into dragons; size depends on amount of blood ]
:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle ]

Enchanted items
{*](N/A\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*}N/A\n\nAmulets : (provide number)\n{*}1\n\nCompanion/s : \n{*}Companion: Blue Dragon | Mythical, common | Frost Breath  - RIFT BIRTH DATE Early Scorch 1173 - OOC Febuary 8, 2017)\n\nNormal items\n{*}\"Medium sized white dragon hide bag.\"\n[*}"Obsidian tribal horse skull necklace with rubies as eyes"

ASTAROT & TYRATH
I'm the pretty one in this bromance