This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
chemical romance
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
he reaps in blood
Tamlin emerged from the calm waters as the sun reached zenith. He had left the Floating Key behind him after hesitating a long time about going in the water again. He was not very keen on saltwater after the terrifying night in the ocean, fighting for his life.

He tried to shake the water from his coat, but remained dripping wet. He felt an itch and turned his head; scratching the side of his belly. He came away with a mouth full of hair and he felt a stinging sensation where he had just touched himself. He looked at his side and found that a small wound, like a rash, had emerged. He smelled it - It smelled terrible! He even had to turn away instantly to not lose his lunch. What was this?

Panic started to spread in his body. His blood started pumping and his skin crawled. Fuck, fuck, fuck! What do I do? It was some time since he had performed his ritual and the usual signs of withdrawal were beginning to appear. Sweat broke out around his ears and his mouth became dry. Blue flowers danced before his eyes - tempting him.

Blood, blood. I need gallons of the stuff.

He rushed out into the forest. Water splashed from the leaves and his hooves drummed against the soft ground. He was creating so much noise that if there were animals about for him to kill they would surely be scared off before he could even see them. But Tamlin was in such a panic over the smelly rash that he did not even think straight.

However, after a few minutes of crashing through the forest like a madman he came out into a clearing and there stood a large bird. It looked flightless, had thick legs and sharp claws on its feet. It had every shade of blue and purple on its head, wings and back and its belly was red and yellow.

It looked angry and Tamlin knew he could not kill this monster by himself - in fact it might kill him if he was unlucky.  

ooc; @Nostromo 
Ugh I suck at starting threads -_-' (The bird looks kind of like a Moa bird or Kevin from Up =3)
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -
Nostromo
Currently championing:

It wasn’t often that he took to the forests, but the plague of the newcomers was spreading and wherever they went, Nostromo was going to follow. He had been tasked with investigating them and he took that task seriously. It didn’t matter what state the Rift was in - this was still his home, the home of those who had raised him, and everyone else was a trespasser.

Though his neon-bright glow still shone, Nostromo moved quietly and easily over land. The luminous plants of the rainforest helped hide his body all the same. When everything glowed it was easier to mingle amongst the plants and other creatures. Most of what he was picking up with his electroreceptors were small creatures but ahead, he sensed two larger ones and angled his movements over there.

He slowed his pace when he got closer, moving among the trees at the edge of the clearing and observing the situation inside. Instead of a nicker, the sound that came from Nostromo was more of a clicking noise - low and quiet noise as he regarded the stranger, his gaze flicking towards the bird. He had hunted one of these before, but surprise was needed to catch one and he was curious about this unicorn’s methods (or lack thereof).

Were these godkillers suicidal?

art by littlewillow-art at deviantart.com

@Tamlin
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
he reaps in blood

Tamlin stood as petrified by the bird. His mismatched eyes darted from its orange and red beak to the grey, razor sharp claws on its big feet. What in the world was he supposed to do now?! This beast was clearly a bird of prey and if he tried to run, those long legs… He simply had no chance of escaping and besides, he wanted its blood – needed it badly.

The smell of his wound made him crazy – well, more so than he already was. He needed his symbolic mother now, he wanted nothing more than to fade away with the bliss of his ritual. That sweet, sweet flower could be his; he could conjure it if only he got his hooves on the blood of this beast. He was feeling the panic rise within him, the last tier of his craving grabbed at him; the feeling of imminent death. The feeling that if he did not get his fix he would collapse and die. But then again it could also be the result of being faced with this monstrosity of a bird.

The beast looked at him with its fierce, beady eyes. Seemingly ready to strike the second Tamlin moved a muscle.

Then suddenly someone else entered the scene and Tamlin gazed at the newcomer from the corner of his eyes. This was another predator, judging by the smell that accompanied this creature. Dark and glowing was he that came and Tamlin saw that this male was not entirely equid. He was caught between a rock and a hard place.

Fuck! Tamlin thought, even his inner voice cracking like a pubescent colt’s. Fuck, fuck fuck! But he did not really care if he survived this, now did he? He had tried to off himself already since he came to this dreadful place, why not offer this alien carnivore his flesh in exchange for help with the bird?

His thoughts were interrupted by an attack from the giant bird. With a high-pitched squawk the beast launched at Tamlin and the black unicorn had to throw his body out of the way. He was never a fighter, Tamlin, but he might have grown up to be a sinister schemer had not his mind been shattered so early in his life. However, even with his body thinned out and lacking in muscle, he could avoid a head on attack. He danced sideways, towards the alien horse and called out to him.

”Hey you! Do you eat unicorn? If you help me kill this bird you can have me. I will not run.” The bird attacked once more and Tamlin barely escaped its slashing craws. ”I need his blood, you see, to create a wonderful flower. Once I’ve done that you can kill me, I don’t care anymore, I only want my flower.”

He must be sounding like a raving mad man if the stranger did not feast on other horses, but if he did Tamlin could only hope that he was not the kind to pass on an easy meal.

@Nostromo
ooc;  Sorry for the delay, was waiting to see if @Dreadnought was coming too :)
I also changed the name of the thread to an equally lame one x3
he reaps in blood

Dreadnought
Currently championing:

Why did he always end up in fucked up situations?`It was like the world enjoyed fucking with him the moment he felt a tad happy or even content. He had even walked for days to get away from anything that remotely looked like him and now, here he was, on a desert island with two others. It sounded like a bad love story and it most likely was one too. And guess what - not even the giant bird-thing was able to shove some happiness up his ass and make him smile.

Of course he had thought about turning around when he first got a glimpse of the scenario, but hiding in the bushes for a moment, had shown him that this could end badly for the smallest one, did he not do shit. He couldn't help but roll his glowing eyes when he heard the black one and without meaning to, he started to walk into the clearing, brushing the foliage to the side. But nature isn't a nice bitch and all too soon, his red hind leg would not comply. Shaking it fiercely, he felt something twist around it and not letting go. A short glance between his front legs illuminated his problem - a piece of vine had wrapped itself around it and held him in place like a dog.

Well this was fucking great.

With a sigh he changed his focus onto the others and the pissed off bird. "So you will die for a flower, eh? Got to be a hell of a nice one if it's worth dying for."

@Tamlin @Nostromo
{Image: pixel_commission___arxzero_by_feathercan...aw3iva.png}
“Are you as surprised as I am that I’m the only one here behaving myself?”
Nostromo
Currently championing:

We won't lie, it was entertaining to watch the giant bird attack the stranger. But any enjoyment that Nostromo might have gotten out of his observations faded when the unicorn called out to him. His glowing green eyes narrowed as he tried to figure out whether this stranger was crazy, or whether he really cared so little for his own life. "That makes no sense." Nostromo's voice creaked out, clearly showing that he did not use it much. He didn't understand this unicorn and it fuelled his mistrust and dislike.

Another stallion joined them, less bland than the first but still odd enough that Nostromo didn't believe him to be of this place. He didn't smell like a native.

His attention turned back to the first stallion, his gravelly voice coming out once more. "I'll kill the bird and help you get your flower. For a pound of your flesh." That would be his price, and it shouldn't be too much to pay for someone who had just offered up their life.

His stomach grumbled at the thought of the meat - the flesh from the bird would be enough to gorge himself on.

But he wanted that one bite.

Having a bit of meat taken out of his hindquarters wouldn't kill him, not if he found a healer in time. Just one bite would be enough. He stretched a little, yawning and showing off his teeth - both sets of them - to make sure this strange creature understood exactly what the price demanded was.

art by littlewillow-art at deviantart.com

@Tamlin <3
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Tamlin
he reaps in blood
Tamlin kept dodging and jumping to avoid the bird's attacks. It was no short of a wonder that he had not yet turned into bird feed, although he was scratched and bitten a few times in his frantic dance with the monster. A dance of life and death even though he had just opted to die willingly.

The monsters in his head grew louder too. Panic washed over him in waves and he felt like he was going to have a heart attack. He had little time to study the newly arrived stallion as he danced by. He only saw a flash of white and red and heard the man's remark about his flower.

"I'll show you!" Tamlin croaked hoarsely. "I'll give you a taste and you'll see how wonderful my flower is. Just fucking help me!"

The glowing alien then offered to help even without the gift of Tamlin's life. The black stallion was partially disappointed and he realized that part of him had hoped he would be granted help with ending his life. The realization frightened him even if he had recently tried to kill himself in the ocean - it seemed his mind was not made up whether he wanted to live or not.

He answered the strange looking stallion: "You can have whatever part of me you want, glow-stick."

It was not the smartest move to insult this stranger, Tamlin knew that, but he was beyond caring now, he only wanted his fix.

he reaps in blood