This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Hiatus
Snow
Currently championing:
Hey guys. It's been a while coming, but I think I'm gonna take a break for a few months, maybe longer. I love this community and all the years of Helovian history, but my muse has taken a huge hit since the new fighting/stealth rules, plus my life has become a haze of work and lack of time. I adore my characters and the idea of not writing Vol for a while kills me, but I'm genuinely struggling to find the time or urge to write D:

So I'm going to put up a six month absence and then reasses things. I know this means that Vol won't earn the required RF to get Verzes back and that absolutely kills me, but I can't see any way around it :( I'll really miss you guys and I'm praying that my muse will reappear sooner so I can return <3

To all Vol kids: as its not IC for Vol to just leave, I'd love it if you guys would write as though he's still around in the background, looking after his fam. This is totally up to you of course but I would super appreciate it because like I say, there's no IC reason why he'd just poof. Feel free to reference him in any threads as being nearby!

Love you all and I hope to see you soon <3