This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
As in all beginnings
RP Wanted The Portal 
Hearth
Currently championing:
As in all beginnings there was darkness, its presence all consuming yet I existed impossibly within it, this void, drifting, an unwitting traveler. I had no choice for I was taken, ensnared unwillingly and since unsure of myself , my consciousness confounded in the emptiness. I felt as though dreaming and deeply and in like dreams I had no sense of time till, suddenly, I knew yet of something...more. Something tangible...something now.

My eyes opened to reveal me lain on the ground and bathed in a pulsing magenta light and malty mist that eddied ponderously about me as if curious and not wholly kindly, for its cool touch upon my skin felt intrusive and akin to fingers testing the flesh beneath. So convincing was this feeling I sent my Great Wings forth with force to dispel their baleful presence from me as I gathered my feet and rose hurriedly, for in unknown places only foot and wing may avail you and I would not be taken by carelessness now, if ever.

Around me is a nest of knotted vines and twisted trees whose height and number truly I could not divine from the murk of the mist as it blurred all shape and definition horridly. There it poured, seeming almost to weep freely like blood from a wound around every bole, obscuring from sight too any immediate path, were there ever one. The closeness in this place was an uncomfortable thing and my body tensed longing for the sight of an open sky I could alight to instead but it would seem I could only trust my feet till then.

Uncertainty crept into my thoughts, flickering, as I sought the direction to send myself toward without any familiar thing to aid me by for I knew were I ultimately dwelled. I remembered Kisamoa, Kaos, and his realm, the Rift. He had consumed that land of Helovia to feed his own and I, Hearth, am indeed thus made a traveler of worlds by his actions, brought here in that wave of destruction. What stories I could tell my people if I could but return to them, my journey already long overdue. A while longer, they must wait it seems, for what awaits me now I know not but I will endure come what may. This I promise. This I vow
-------
Requests: I'm very open to mutations and to a rude awakening from the Rift. Creep her out, show your weird stuff, leave an ominous note or leave gently and let her imagination do the work. Its a new land, new rules, and she is in need of stories.
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
In most instances, traveling bare and naked into a foreign and vicious land is rather…unrecommended.

However, as you pass through the murky, screaming depths of the Portal, it seems to have saved you from whatever screams, moans, growls lurk in these fluoresced shadows. A single, lingering, icy touch brushes your spine.

And then… nothing. But stay vigilant, traveller.
the Rift

{TRANSFER NOTES :: HEARTH}
None, you are safe... for now.