This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Random thoughts
Chan
Currently championing:
Can we somehow make a giant family tree somewhere on site that anyone can add to? Because it would be an amazing thing. And a lot more easy to manage than a long confusing list of names.

(feel free to steal this thread for other random thoughts!)
Hawk
Currently championing:
There is a site called Lucid Chart where multiple people can create a chart, and it has all sorts of types. =D
Chan
Currently championing:
Yeah I know, we had a huge wonderful chart on there before of all the helovia and isilme bloodlines. but I went to check on it yesterday and it seems the page has been removed, probably from lack of use.
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
I did have a much less ambitious plan for something similar for this. Challenge accepted, but don't expect anything to happen for at least three months -
it's at the bottom of the priority pile XD
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
Chan
Currently championing:
Oh, no worries, site functions are priority! I'm all excited just thinking about it, it'll last me a loooong while :D You are awesome Neo <3