This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
spill your secrets?
Weaver
Currently championing:
So Weaver needs to collect three secrets. Does anyone want to spill some of their secrets to her? Or meet her even and see if they decide to trust her enough to tell her deep dark secrets?
Chan
Currently championing:
Erthë has the same trial task, care to share? ;D
charks
Currently championing: None

Player is absent until

Zero and/or Tandavi might be convinced to get stuff off their chests.... though Tavi has more 'secrets', Zero's kind of an open book xD
Weaver
Currently championing:
@Chan They can search for secrets together!

@charks either would be fine by me! I put an open thread up here: http://riftrpg.net/showthread.php?tid=292 if you want to pop in whoever floats your boat?
Volterra
Currently championing:
OHOHOH Vulkan needs to SHARE three secrets for his quest, so it seems like they could help each other out? xD

Mortuus Nox
Currently championing:
OHHHH Nox can share some secrets with weaver in their thread <3
Weaver
Currently championing:
@Volterra Yes, that would be perfect! I will get a thread up for Vulkan soon :)

YAY Mortuus secrets.
Sarai
Currently championing:
Sooo if anyone still needs secrets, Sarai has to betray the trust of a loved one for her trail....

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Sarai in All Posts

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Sarai at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.
Weaver
Currently championing:
@Sarai Weaver would be happy to collect more secrets even if she doesn't need them, haha.