This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Who wants to die? ^^'
Tamlin
Currently championing:
Soooo, Tamlin got this rash and to get rid of it he has to:

• Coerce another to take a life with him.

• Help a foal find their parents
I see the challenge in finding someone who is already tired of their character and wants it to die, but I thought I'd give it a try. Anyone up for this? Either being killed or helping Tamlin do it. Maybe they can "kill" an immortal character? Would that count? o.O
he reaps in blood

- Every kind of violence may be used against Tamlin at all times -
Nostromo
Currently championing:
'take a life' could probably mean an animal too, not necessarily a character?

I can volunteer Nostromo to help with the killing! He's a carnivore and would do it anyway, but he'd need to be coerced to help a Helovian ;D
Rover
Currently championing:
That's right! I didn't think of that. Tamlin will be terrified by Nostromo, but I can set up a thread and we'll see how it goes :D
Dreadnought
Currently championing:
Dreadnought has to help another take a life, if that helps :D
{Image: pixel_commission___arxzero_by_feathercan...aw3iva.png}
“Are you as surprised as I am that I’m the only one here behaving myself?”
Rover
Currently championing:
You are welcome to the thread too if you want! :D It's in Rainforest cliffs (named: Please, please, please be my prisoner) I gotta warn you though; my starting post is utter trash -_-' x3