This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Y'all Better Not Come on My Funeral with that Fake S@#!
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roskuld
Currently championing:

The world around us was a creeping, shadowy hell of a domain, with tireless eyes blinking, blinking, blinking all around us, ready to hunt, a tired sigh all around us streaming forth, waiting to strike at us, to kill--and I didn’t give a single fuck, being thrown straight into the garbage heap as I was, where I belonged--

--I didn’t care cuz I was already wrapped up in my own little crisis. Not even 2 seconds up in this bitch and I was already having a meltdown.

“Fuck OUT my face, then!!” I roared through the hilt of Sparkmarrow, lodged tightly in my jaw, “Go on, get, get the fuck on, get on ‘fore I slice your shit--

Before me there were angry tawny eyes, a snarling, foaming set of fangs that I’d never quite appreciated before--they were long and sharp as hell, but I was used to them smirking or mewling something indignant or insolent; I was used to them being evil and benign, being gentle and assholish in the same grin; I was used to them belonging to Chico.

And whatever this thing was, it was doing a great job at it. Looking just like him, smelling like his stank ass, moving in the way he did used to. It was like a shadow made of my own memories, my own blooming heartache.

But I couldn’t be fooled--there was no way this tiny asshat could be him, could ever be him, cuz there was a silence in my head that couldn’t be shoved away, a blankness, a darkness shadowing part of my brain and the back of my eye that told me, quite clearly, that Chico was--

(I mean, everybody was dying already--)

(--Ma, Pa, a coupla other assholes--)

(--so it wouldn’t really be all that surprising if--)

I didn’t think about it, I didn’t let the thought finish in my head--I just channelled it straight to anger, because I came through this portal to a world of shadows and this thing was already attacking me like it didn’t know me (like it didn’t recognize--)

And I pushed my heartache and insanity away for a fuckin’ fight.

It jumped at me--I lunged back at it. Sparkmarrow whistled in the darkness, zpckRACKing whenever I drew blood from the pretender creature. In return it would shriek in desperate fury, and the sound of it would tug at my heartstrings (it’snothimit’snothimit’snothim) even as its claws would tug at my shoulderblades, at my throatlatch, and godfuck this thing was putting up a fight--

--and we were like that, scrappin’ like goddamn dogs in the mist shadow; and then, suddenly it pushed off of me with its powerful legs and heavy wings, and it shot away from me, zooming deeper into the darkness like it was finally tired of messing with me. GOOD FUCKIN’ RIDDANCE, I belted, Sparkmarrow dropping from my grip onto the shadowy ground, “and yo, come find me again the next time you wan’ a REAL asskickin’ bud! I’m FUCKIN’ READY.

The shriek tore out of me, and my ears rang with sudden silence--cuz I guess shadows can creep, but the don’t really make noise. All I could hear for a few beats was the pumping of my heart, the screaming of my nerves, the crashcrashcrash of the freedom falling around me like bars in a prison cell; I was cut loose. I was liberated. And I knew that would happen when I leapt through the portal--I just hadn’t guessed that I would be alone in freedom.

I wish I hadn’t jumped in so quick

I snorted, reaching down and picking up Sparkmarrow in my teeth again. I paused for another beat, my heavy breathing the only noise  keeping me company, my sides and my chest and my neck damp with slick dark blood that oozed from the dozens of claw-marks raked in my skin--then I turned and walked deeper into the darkness, in the opposite direction of where that pretender had gone--figuring it was time to figure out what kind of hell I was gonna call home for the time being.

{NOTE: Ros\' appearance changed going through the Portal, and her bond with Chico has been silenced, which made Chico suspicious of who she was since he can\'t sense her and she looks different, while Ros believes Chico died since she also can\'t feel him /ahugefuckinmess}
"talk"

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on

{link to SWP participation} WE IN THIS

Magics:

{*]::{SAFE} [ Magic: Spark (U) | The ability to shoot bolts of lightening from her body. ] \n\n:: [ Restrictions | Extends 20ft radius. ]\n\n{*}:: [ Magic: Spark (P) | Demi-god ability: minor healing ability using sparks ]\n:: [ Restrictions | Can only heal minor injuries on themselves ]\n\n\n{*}:: [ Magic: Spark (P) | Passive magic to create and alter electric fields around her body to levitate, attract metals, and travel short distances ]\n{*}\n:: [ Restrictions | Cannot be used offensively in battle ]\n\n\nEnchanted items\n\n{*}::{SAFE} [ Item: Sparkmarrow | Offensive. Longsword crafted from 8 blades pulled together by electrical field ]\n\n\n{*}:: {Safe...?}[ Item: Sparkmarrow Sheath | Thin harness with magnetic plate that is enchanted to negate Sparkmarrow\'s power ]\n{*}\n:: [ Restrictions | Enchantment field will never wear out ]\n\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n\n{*}:: [ Item: Vial of Bear God Blood | Blood from the Bear God of the Rift ]\n{*}\n\n\n\nAmulets : 1\n\n\nCompanion/s : \n\n{*}:: [ Companion: Rougarou | Mythical, royal ] 1170, 3/16/2015\n[*}

Species change (if applicable) : nah she good

Requests:
Appearance change: Sexy Black 2017 Model
--If something happens to her it'd be cool if it affected her wings in some way <3
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
They were two, now, cousins with godsblood; the Rift turns over in its own bones, unsure of whether to rejoice, or to be worried. They reek of power, but their lineage is meaningless here. They are the children of dead gods.

But they are not their parents; they are not dead, those two, lost souls. They are still half-God, and there's nothing the Rift can do about that. Maybe it shouldn't do anything about it, either. They're strong, right? Best let them remain strong. Perhaps, it will be for the better.

Even though the Rift itself does not feel inclined to do anything about the particular pony traipsing around with a dangerous-looking sword, others do: it bursts out of the trees with a hellish shriek and a flurry of neon-bright scales, a mouth full of sharp, sharp teeth. It is small, about your size, and it is fast. A plume of feathers rise along its skull as it hurls itself at you, trying to bite you.
the Rift
life between worlds

[ TRANSFER NOTES: ROSKULD ]

Magic:
Offensive: Can shoot lightning bolts from her body.
Healing: Able to self-heal with lightning.
Split magic:
Spark- create and alter electrical fields around her body to levitate
Spark- create and alter electrical fields around her body to attract metals
Spark- create and alter electrical fields around her body to travel short distances

Defensive: Ability to levitate by altering the electrical fields around her body. Control of ability is unpredictable.
Frozen:
Defensive: Ability to attract metals by creating and/or altering the electrical fields around her body. Using the ability slowly wilts her surroundings.
The Rift devours your ability to travel short distances in the electrical fields.

Items:
Offensive: "Sparkmarrow", a longsword made from 8 blades pulled together by an electrical field.
Vanity: A thin harness with a magnetic plate. It is enchanted to negate the effects of the sword "Sparkmarrow".

God item:
You hear a sigh—as if an old, tired father is displeased with his wayward children. Perhaps you think on it, perhaps not. I mean, you're kind of getting eaten by some huge, scaly ..tiger, of sorts?

Amulet:
Your amulets explodes in a puff of magic dust and crystal shards.

Companion:
Zchiraxicon: Rougarou
Obtained: 16th March 2015
Birth Date: Early Scorch 1170

Appearance change is approved. :D
Roskuld
Currently championing:

My whole body was already in tune with asskickery, so when I heard the bloodcurdling, metallic screech behind me I was already primed and ready to wax that ass.

Round two, huh?? I snarled--I hadn’t even sheathed Sparkmarrow yet, so the words came out slurred and ugly and bloodsplattered, but whatever, right? My first instinct was to zpkzk! into the air, to twist myself into the time stream or the spark space, whatever it was--

--but it didn’t happen, and I can’t tell you why. Or maybe I can, cuz the power I’d been using all my life had been the privilege of a god and now that I’d fulfilled my duty to fucking fail everyone and I was in a new world, a whole new dimension with its own new shitty rules--well. Guess I couldn’t do some things anymore.

Which is great, fuck it, who gives a shit, right? Except I was off my game for a beat and the thing that was shrieking and fresh for a fight was already shooting at me like a bullet and I couldn’t stop it.

I roared from around Sparkmarrow’s hilt, as I made to turn away from thesharpness and failed, a huge growling thing now sinking into the fullness of my hip, giving me new, fresh scars to help compliment the ones in my face and chest. I didn’t think about it; I pulled from the sparkness in me (again), only to find that, this time, there was something to grab. It was different though--it wasn’t from my horn, but it felt just the same, just awkward as a showering blast of white-blue sparks shot out from my body, making to blast the hell creature off my ass.
"talk"

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
[ 50,000 apologies for the wait ]

It sank its fangs deep in flesh, hot blood tingling around the inside of its mouth; it flailed flexible, clawed paws, wanting to grab onto the haunch, to hold it in place, to tear it from its body and make off with it.. head for safer grounds.

And also because its prey had a large, pointy thing, waving it about in a worrisome fashion.

Suddenly, sparks dance in front of its eyes; it retreats, pulling its fangs out of her flesh and backing away. The feathers along its skull rise and fall, as if in confusion, or contemplation. Blood drips down from its jaws.

Its eyes aren't vacant; it's eyes aren't dumb. They're small and fast-moving, taking in the variables. She's angry. She's..tough.

Too much of a risk.

Its kind is not known for courage, or stupid strength; its kind is known for cunning and survival. It lets out a gurgling, disappointed sound, halfway to a cackle, as it turns tail and runs into the underbrush.

Food is only good if it's not trying to eat you back.
the Rift
life between worlds
» Presence of the Rift «