This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Native meet up!?
Ilunga
Currently championing:
So, I think we're starting to get a few Natives gathered up  by now, so what do you say about having them meet someplace and discuss the Portal and these creepy new plaincoats that suddenly mill around everywhere?

Ilunga would definitely want to do something about them, and it'd be super fun if we could do something together! :D

@Meuric @Moä Te @Anuya ?? any others I've missed? @Noella did you decide on name for your Native yet?
Sidhra
Currently championing:
Sidhra would come :)
Anuya
Currently championing:
YESSS count Anuya in! :D
Meuric
Currently championing:
Meuric is in! :D
Chan
Currently championing:
AWESOME omg this will be so much fun :D I'll make a thread and tag you all right away, and if any other natives wish to join in then they are most welcome!
Destrier
Currently championing:
Can Kratos come?? :D I'm on vacation for the next week but I want to be counted in!
Van
Currently championing: Reszo
Yes, absolutely! All characters who originate from the Rift are welcome <3
Théodwyn
Currently championing:
Raistlyn and/or Théodwyn would be interested :)

Ilunga
Currently championing:
@Théodwyn they are most welcome!

For everyone interested, you are invited to join this thread; http://riftrpg.net/showthread.php?tid=228 As long as you are a Native Riftian you may join in and listen to the crotchety bickering ;D
Anai
Currently championing:
Jumping on this to let ya'll know that Anai will be joining!!