This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
.. Plot with a Blu .. [Iskra, Mandy]
Blu
Currently championing:
This thread will be constantly updating with my characters plots and outlines :]

~ Work does eat me often, so my activity levels may vary. Expect threads with me to take longer rather than shorter, but I will try to be as timely as I can.

CURRENT || MAIN

ISKRA
Pegasus - Male - Roamer - bonded to a royal humpback whale Leviathan (Castiel aka Misha) - magic wings emit sparks, able to superheat surrounding air to move things and transforms into lion with fireworks in mane

- Son of Ampere the Mother of Companions and Ascended Gaucho the Wildfire. Aithniel, Zekle, Hertz, Tae, Grusha, Tyrath, Matheo, Luther, Zenobia, Ivezho, Hawke, Aelin, Vinati, Arakh, Esinakh, Tasokh - relatives.
- Sneak route but excels in battle - avoids it though.
- Constantly trying to make light of situations and have fun, avoids anything painful/sad.
- Got lots of mutations when transferring tot he rift that are currently making his life (more) difficult xD

-- Destiny vs desire theme.
-- Return fireworks in mane to just fire
-- fix dagger "Ampere" so it won't attack him

• ?

CURRENT || SUB

MANDY
Equine - Female - Roamer - no companion or magic

- 15-year-old human girl turned into a horse by a curse
- Crack side character
- Experimental writing, break the 4th wall, weird metaphors

-- Get herself uncursed???

• ?

- ?

SHELVED

ASCELLA
Tribrid - Female - ?? - magic to ???

- Daughter of ? and ?. Other relatives...
- Believes in balance above all else.
- Dabble in Seer & Warrior.
- Religious.
- Will lose vision/eye on right side due to ? at some point.
- Yin Yang twin stuff?

-- Plots n goals n stuff here

IDEAS FOR HER
-- Balance and star theme.
-- Passive magic: glowy.
-- Active magic: can transform into light animals or wolf/tiger/snow leopard.
-- Active magic: can mind control with songs (like siren) or consume/collect souls (for some purpose...).
-- Active magic: (get third magic mutation) can collect/control and heal with starlight.
-- Item: enchanted glass eye which allows her to see spirits/energy.
-- Item: enchanted bag that holds starlight.
-- Item: enchanted starlight bow which hovers and fires starlight arrows.
-- Companion: Dragon
-- Companion: (get double bond mutation) Rougrou
  • Current thread

- Planned or future threads
Zèklè
Currently championing:

Player is absent until

Zero the overprotective big brother for everything
Neaera
Currently championing:
Hi hello Iskra should meet Mesec's babies - Neaera and Savera - and they can be shape-shifting buddies
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
IMMA MAKE A THREAD FOR US

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.
Bathsheba
Currently championing:
He should also meet Sheba
Blu
Currently championing:
YES TO EVERYTHING
Ilunga
Currently championing:
Ilunga might be slightly more inclined to approve of someone with gills... maybe. Possibly. Why don't we find out? They and @Iskra could have lots of fun exploring the ocean.
Blu
Currently championing:
He might be a tad too freaked out at the moment to willingly go exploring with her xD but they could cross paths in the water and go from there
Rottie
Currently championing:
-throws Naerys and Bella at- ALL THE THREADS
Kiki
Currently championing:
Clem needs happy friends <3