This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» Ending to Beginning
No RP The Portal 
Kisamoa
Currently championing:
feed your demons
Kismoa, as the Kaos god now (perhaps vindictively) called himself, roared in triumphant laughter. Harder, further, wider he pushed Helovians and their magic into the Rift, ripping apart the fabric between worlds in his combined desperation and greed. Where this Helovian world would fall, his Rift would rise. No longer would it lay dormant, slowly dying a suffocated and magic-less death.

So the mortal-made-god; the conglomerate of four unholy, slain deities forced and funneled what magic he had from those dead gods and Helovians. The Portal shoved into the Rift’s rainforest was filled with shadows that seemed to eat even the ominously glowing fluorescent that gleamed from the ancient forest’s depths.

But, despite all of this death and ominous upheaval, such a sudden influx of magic in so starved a world drew creatures of all kinds to the Portal. “Come! Come!” cried Kisamoa, mismatched teeth gleaming from every sharp shadow, “I am life—I bring life!”

And the Rift breathed anew, a shuddering breath of souls and magic—not quite healed and never tamed. But no longer stagnate and waiting for death.
kisamoa
i am kaos
.. and kaos opened up its eyes