This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Wish we could turn back time
RP Wanted The Portal 
Kvasir
Currently championing:
The best days of my life were over. 
I had caught glimpses of those I knew in the fray. I had watched a boy my age turn into nothing. I didn't know him well, but I knew him. I had stood with him at the beach when we had thought Kisamoa was only there to help. The screams of a grieving mother rang in my ears, and I didn't care for it. It was traumatic, ugly. I had tried my fastest to leave, pushing through the throng of the crowd. I recognized others, and was relieved to see Ranjiri go through the portal. She would be okay. I heard the voice of my mother, but I seemed to have missed her face in a sea of them. Glimpses of others caught my eye, but that was all. 

Before I knew it I was tumbling through the portal, landing rather ungracefully in a constant typhoon. I landed on my knee's hard, causing a groan, as mud splattered all over me.  I let my body sink down, each second passing my body becoming more soaked. My mane and tail sticking to my neck and rump. I look around blankly, my breathing heavy and labored. Exhaustion rolls over me, but I don't feel safe enough here to let it take over. For awhile I was unseeing, but now I saw what surrounded me. Sickness. I felt sick looking at it all. And for the first time in such a long time, I wished I had my mother and my father here.

{link to SWP participation}

Magics:
{*] :: [ Magic: Light | Able to move matter with his mind. Larger matter requires immense amount of energy and leaves him drained. ] \n\n:: [ Restrictions | Lasts 20 seconds. ]\n{*} :: [ Magic: FirexWater (P) | Spots spout intense steam in moments of strong emotion, especially anger. ] \n\n:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle. ]\n\nEnchanted items\n[*}SAFE :: [ Item: Bronze Branch Charm | A small bronze branch that grows a flower every morning (given by Rhoa). ]

Rift-god / Kaos items
None

Amulets :

Companion/s : 

Species change (if applicable) : 

Requests: A mutation would be lovely!

Rift Presence
Currently championing:
The force of the Portal—it pushes and pulls and stretches and presses and contorts. Its stretching arms and and sharp fingers are scrambling to action after so long a rest. A hibernation that nearly lasted a lifetime for this magic-borne place. But no longer.

No, now it is a w a k e.

A vigilance that now sweeps, strips, invades these, small breaths of life. And the Rift, it sucks in huge, rattling chestfuls of such sweet, sweet air. So greedily does it breath that it nearly robs all else of air—leaving gasping, gasping shadows surrounding you.
the Rift

[TRANSFER NOTES : KVASIR ]

Magic:
Offensive: Able to move matter with his mind.
Whispers hiss through your ears; through your soul. Their forked tongues steal away your other magic.

Items:
Vanity: A small bronze branch that grows a flower every morning.
Ranjiri
Currently championing:
Ranjiri
Give me hope in the darkness
so that I may see the light.
I don't know how long it was that I drifted between worlds, but I was haunted by the faces and the screams of the ones that had died in Helovia. There were so many of them, my own family included, that had tried to defend our home only to be struck down like they were nothing more than flies buzzing around Kaos. Even our gods hadn't stood a chance against him, and they had known it and sacrificed themselves to save as many of us as they could...

...it was devastating.

I dropped gracelessly into a new world, slipping and sliding on muddy ground and very nearly lost my footing altogether. My wings immediately shot out to steady myself and I heaved a breath as I pulled myself to my full height and then ....  "Gabriel? Requiem? Dragomir?" We had all gone into the portal together and yet I was the only one that had made it out. Panic gripped my heart in an icy fist as I thought of the possibility of my children getting tossed into an unknown world without me there to protect them. 

"Gabriel! Requiem!" I turned, noticing Kvasir for the first time. "Kvasir!" His name rushed so quickly from my lips that it hardly sounded like his name. "Have you seen my children?!" My breathing was started to speed up as my panic increased. "They're .. they're only a few days old! I have to find them!" I couldn't just let them wander by themselves, they'd never make it on their own.

"."

Magics:
None

Enchanted items
:: [ Item: Blue Raindrop Charm | A blue raindrop charm that sweats fresh water. (from Rhoa) ]

Rift-god / Kaos items
:: [ Item: Glowing Black Fang | Small fang from the body of the Rift Wolf God ]
:: [ Item: Vial of Tiger God Blood | Blood from the Tiger God of the Rift ]

Amulets : 
1 (sun)

Companion/s : 
Mara (rougarou) - Mid drench, 10/31/16

Mutations: 

Items:
::  [ Item: Beads | 5 red glass beads made by Dragomir ]
:: [ Item: Brass Tail Ring | Woven-brass tail ring inlaid with tiny pieces of topaz ]
:: [ Item: Trinket | Phoenix Feather. (from Rhoa) ]
:: [ Item: Golden leaf | A golden leaf on a string. ]

Species change (if applicable) : 

Requests:

image | coding

@Kvasir @Gabriel
Gabriel
Currently championing:
Gabriel appeared some distance from his dam and sister, too, the pitter patter of the endless rain filling the silence between them. With a tumbling leap, he arrives: trying to remain upright, his not-so-used to walking legs wobble and dance, before giving way beneath him. Chest first into the mud goes the calico colt, a small sound of surprise ushered from his lips mere moments before they are smeared with cold, stinky black earth.

Heaving to all fours with mud dripping from his usually pristine pelt, the colt looks around with eyes already brimmed with the white of fear. Though he was too young to truly understand the field of mayhem they had passed through moments before his father had ushered them all through the portal, the sights and smells still lingered with him; most predominant was the terror coursing through the air, an emotion that timid Gabriel already understood quite well. That feeling cleaved to him, now: it expounded and grew as he swung his head one way, then the other, and found himself alone.

So suddenly afraid he has no words, he doesn’t run wildly or shout for help like Requiem, through the forest; he simply nickers out a small, piteous noise, his small hooves slowly trudging through the mud at a tremulous crawl, when his whole body isn’t trembling too much to move. The rain, smoke, and lurid lights are almost blinding, and the newborn boy can barely perceive several feet in front of him, squinting, trying his best to not weep, despite the violent collisions of his heart with his rib cage. Small bleats of noise slip from his lips, the growling, whispering, snarling things in the shadows far too obvious for him to make much of a fuss, lest he draw them to himself…

Magics:
SAFE :: [ Magic: Earth | Able to craft with existing plant material, plant material remains living. ]
:: [ Restrictions | 1 large item, 2 medium, or 3 small per season. ]

Rift-god / Kaos items:
:: [ Item: Enchanted Tiger God Skull Mask | Defensive. Allows the wearer to see metal hidden inside objects when worn, as well as what kind of metal it is. ]
:: [ Restrictions | limited to 10m radius ]

Amulets : na

Companion/s : na

Mutations: not a mutation, but was born with a windswept hind end that will slowly mend as he ages.

Items: na

Species change (if applicable) : na

Requests: does wave with self
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
You have saved it.

There is no doubt about that, even though the pickings are slimmer than promised—but still, you have saved it. It will not thank you, for it does not need to thank. It is a land as near a creature as one can come, but it does not make apologies. Its shadows twine around you. Its eyes blink.

You have saved it, and you have woken it, and you have unleashed it.
the Rift

[ TRANSFER NOTES: RANJIRI ]

Items:
Vanity: A raindrop-shaped charm that changes secretion and color depending on her mood.

God Items:
They shudder and shake and vibrate. A set of neon eyes snap to you. They've seen what you carry.

Amulet:
Your amulet whispers out of existence, as if it was never there at all.

Companion:
Mara: Rougarou
Obtained: 31 October 2016
Birth Date: Mid Drench, 1172

[ TRANSFER NOTES: GABRIEL ]

Magic:
Crafting: Ability to craft with existing plant material. The material used in his creations retain their life.

God Items:
The eyes next snap to you. Uh-oh.

Normal items transfer fine!