This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Keep Your Children Safe
Or Else They May Be Stolen
Noella
Currently championing:
Hello!

So, I'm bringing in a Riftian mare, and she's going to steal little colts and fillies in the night. So, all of the important questions:

Why?
Just because! I haven't quite worked that out yet, but with all of the babies running around, it'll be easy to raise some for her own agenda. She'll have a reason, and will truly love them, but she will manipulate them, play on their fears, and as they grow use them for her own benefit.

But what if I don't want my precious foal to be stolen away from Mommy and Daddy?
That's alright, too! She can sneak in and become their "friend," and in the end use them for information about those pesky Helovians! She'd be happy to bring little gifts for information, or teach them about the Rift and how to stay safe. Just your typical creepy lurker.

How?
Plotting the stealing of infants can be done however you'd like! Typical stranger danger, if they travel too far away, or in the night she can come in and lure them away. If it passes, she'll have magic that she can implant a memory into the mind of someone, so she can plant fake memories to make the child believe that she actually is their mother! 

Let me know if you're interested, or if you have any other questions! Even just to thread with her in general. Tagging those who messaged me on discord, so they can get the details! And if you have any ideas or input, that would be appreciated, too!

Chan @charks (Plus everyone will get a wonderful aunt with @ChaoticMelodies character ;) )
Chan
Currently championing:
I'm definitely up for this! :D I'd love if Van was forcibly taken away from his parents, and rather than using magic I think it'd be more fun to brainwash him somehow. Because how do you play a character without mental issues, idek.
dark
Currently championing:
snatch phobos up in the night, hed probably go pretty willingly bc hes a big shit and his fear magic could be beneficial perhaps? :O he can scare everyone shitless
Thranduil
Currently championing:
Gal is up for it! And you can ask Shady if his twin Cascade might be lured in too!
Castiella
Currently championing:
Cas wants to be her BEST FRIEND 0_0 teach her everything let her stalk your girl it will be so great<3
Bathsheba
Currently championing:
Noella we need to hook up and plot, this is like the evil version of what I want to do with Sheba. And I find it could be beneficial to both? -flail-
Sarika
Currently championing:
oml yes!!!!! You can warp Rika's mind all you want, though i'd like her to stay with her parents for now so your character can stalk her and be her friend. Visit her at night and be creepy lol.
Volterra
Currently championing:
Fair warning that Vol will want to murder her to death if he finds out that she's taken any of his kids ;)

Emily
Currently championing: None
Victorina or Sapphira?

Tori will cause the wrath of Vol, while Sapphira will cause a highly distraught Calypso and Sansa

Or if not stealing away, Sarai. She's blind, and would likely be very friendly.
Nat
Currently championing: None
Eira is starving and alone - easy target. She hasn't even made it or of the Portal lol