This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
foster mom/baby shenanigans
Varuna
Currently championing:
Varuna is about 4 months old right now and is pretty lost without mom. I was wondering if anyone might be willing to "look after" him, maybe even nurse him (I think foals wean around his age so not sure if necessary).

Also general plotting is welcome since I haven't played a baby in a while and shenanigans are in order :P

Maybe threads with other Volterra babies who could become figures to look up to/get into trouble with him?
Erthë
Currently championing:
Erthë could always take him in :) He'd be with brothers, and while she's probably not the best mom she would try to be there for him, and teach him stuff, and probably be more like a sister or best friend but whatever works, right?

I can promise more threads than you can even handle, as well ;D

• Magic and violence may always be used against Erthë!
Varuna
Currently championing:
Yes that's perfect!! plus having "brothers" to grow up with would be awesome ^^

I saw you had an open thread... somewhere. Do you care if he crashes it? :D
edit ; I posted him there to Erthe in Ultima. hope that is ok
Erthë
Currently championing:
That's perfect! <3 I'll get to it in a bit, gotta catch my breath a bit between posts lirl x3

• Magic and violence may always be used against Erthë!
Kyros the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
I can offer siblings for sure! Astarot and Vezer are the two I have!

Abigor could bull him or something?

Kyros would gladly be his friend <3
{Image: GXaleou.png}{Image: 7fHJvV8.png} 
Varuna
Currently championing:
I'd like to meet Abigor. Varuna could use someone to toughen him up and they could like play spar and stuff? I plan on him becoming a fighter
Requiem
I don't have any Volterra babies, but i have a (distant) cousin that he could meet and hang out with
Varuna
Currently championing:
@Requiem I'm open to all the threads! :D
Requiem
@Varuna do you have any open threads I could post in, or would you like me to start a new one?
Emily
Currently championing: None
Victorina would be glad to hang with her little brother! She's maybe a few months older than him, and lost her mom as well