This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Poll: Would I be best off entirely restarted/recreating my current characters?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it would be easier.
0%
0 0%
No, keep the ones you have.
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Questions from a returning player
Sapphire
Currently championing:
Hello! Nice to meet you all! Or, if I've met you way back when.. Hello again!

I used to roleplay here a couple years back.. Not even exactly sure when I stopped, but probably when my laptop broke. I've recently gotten it fixed, and this site was bookmarked! Turn out I had two characters here I still remember fondly.

Anyway... I've forgotten a lot about this site. Since my current laptop is rather slow, I have a hard time searching the site to find the info I need... So could someone give me some tips and tricks to starting back up again? Maybe link me to rule threads and story information? Treat me like a newbie who already adopted a pre-made character that is just waiting to be thrown into a new thread :)

'm assuming I'll need to apply for both this account and each of my characters again to have them reactivated?

@Yoko I believe your little staff blurb said you were open to questions?