This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Plot w my rainbow zebra!
Misael
Currently championing:
Helloooo, Mis is really confused with everything going on in his life and really needs some friends. He has lost his companion and is completely consumed in getting Laz back(he doesn't know how he can get him back yet) I'm looking for threads that will inform him about the rift and friends who will help get him back on his feet.

I am down for any and all threads. I do want to find a potential lover for him as he is getting older and he has always wanted to settle down but I don't want anything forced and I'm also open for a few Mis babies to pop up as long as they are active as he doesn't have a child he has ever been there for.

If you have a character that is threaded w Misael previously I would love to get them reconnected so that he has a bit of familiarity here. I believe he is headed off to Halcyon so threads with fellow members would be cool too!

Friends. Foes. All that. He needs a homie or two, he's so lost in himself
ShadowMare is back <3

EDIT: I am especially interested in a baby w him!!! Get sum muse going hahah
Nat
Currently championing: None
I'd love a thread between him and @Valkyrie one day. She is self-obsessed and her help would be rather biased, but it could be fun!
Misael
Currently championing:
yess!! @Nat that sounds super fun! you or me make a thread?
Misael
Currently championing:
http://riftrpg.net/showthread.php?tid=1303 here is an open thread if anyone wishes to pop in!
Blue
I want plots with Misael...
Calypso
Totally crashing that thread <3 Better late than never
Misael
Currently championing:
@Blue omg we absolutely have to. You just have Dagon here right? And @Calypso totally do itttt I'll have a post up tonight but feel free so they can get to know each other ;)))