This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Let's go on an Adventure!
[Kansas' plots]
Kansas
Currently championing:
UPDATED!

Hey folks, finally got around to updating this! Welcome to the Rift, I look forward to having fun with all of you!

I think everyone is all over the place right now, I know I am. So I'm just going to focus on some goals for my characters! Want to help me out?

Bathsheba
  • For the month of August, I want her to meet up to 5 new horses!
  • Be involved in a group thread, with at least 2 other horses.
  •  Meet at least 2 native Riftians, or more! ;D
  • Discover something, ya know, get into mischief (or danger lol) with someone around the Rift. Like a native monster or fae creature.
  • Find another horse/foal from the Basin. She only spent like, 6 or 7 months of her life in the Basin, in reality. She was also very reclusive due to Sialia's habit of leaving her hidden for long periods of time. She's really sensitive about it all right now, so maybe meeting someone who happens to recognize or think its her would probably make for an interesting encounter.

Gargamel
  • Is a native Riftian from the North who has come to the West in order haggle some wares! Any Southern/Western borne Riftians wanna help a brother out?
  • His people don't know what's happening with the portal, as the North has not technically been "discovered" yet. So it's very new and freaky to him (wtf u doin kaos??). He needs to meet some Helovians! Several.
  • I want him to get into a fight with someone. It could be over anything really, but it needs to be a Helovian, any takers? ;D
[*]

Mel actually comes with some plot involving the Northern herd that he comes from. It's very tribal in nature, if you're looking for a native character idea send me a pm or get at me on Discord; I'm "Kansassy".
Kansas
Currently championing:
UPDATED this :D
Nat
Currently championing: None
Hit Zahra up if you like?
Jessica
Currently championing:
*Pushes forward Noitcerru*

He's a native Riftian, so Bathsheba can meet him for her goal or he can meet Gargamel! He doesn't really 'come' from anywhere as he's a nomad but they can still meet, try to work out what's going on in the Rift? Let me know if this works for you!
Kansas
Currently championing:
Oh i just saw this? Didn't even get a tag notice, that's odd.

I'll probably use Mel for both of these, partly because Native Riftian jazz and because I need him to interact with more Helovians! :D

I can start a thread for one? Does Zahra have any open threads? @Nat @Jessica
Nat
Currently championing: None
@Kansas - Zahra doesn't at the moment, but I can get one up sometime soon if you don't have the chance. I'm very keen for a Native Riftian encounter!
Jessica
Currently championing:
@Kansas - Absolutely, it would be great if you could start this. <3
Kansas
Currently championing:
Haven't forgotten this, getting a thread up tonight @Jessica !