This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Explore the Rift!
looking for group
Chan
Currently championing:
Hi guys! :D 

I'm super excited about being able to discover a completely new world (even more than my own characters, lirl) and I'd love to throw Erthë and Van out into the wild and explore. 

Would you care to join us? I'm looking for anyone with interest in healing and herbs who can try out new plants and discover what is safe to eat and what is not, learn about the beneficial and harmful stuff that can be used in medicine etc. I know we don't have any official list of flora and fauna yet but I'm sure we can wing it until we do, and maybe even come up with some neat ideas to suggest later. 

Also, I'm itching to start some more threads, so if you want to catch up with Erthë and meet her babies that would be super fun :D I'm open to anything, looking forward to compare battle scars, honor the dead and generally complain about Kaos and the Rift Presence and its effects. 

So excited, you guys <3
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
We're already threading, but Otem is all about herbs and botany!

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.
Erthë
Currently championing:
Awesome! I'm sure we can angle things in that direction, somehow! :D

• Magic and violence may always be used against Erthë!
Moä Te
Currently championing:
Id love to plot! Moä Te is a native with healing magic, although her's borders on the mystical and glowing rather then the botanical. Still, it could be fun for her to point out some things to everyone!
Ilunga
Currently championing:
@Moä Te That would be fun! I also have a Native now, Ilunga, in case you want to plot somehow :)
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
Rixen would be interested in exploring, I'd like him to make some friends to adventure with!
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}
Chan
Currently championing:
@Rixen Sweet! :D Feel free to jump into any thread with either Erthë, Van or Ilunga! Or if you feel like starting a new one, just tag whoever you want to meet and I'll be on it
Kratos
Currently championing:
Kratos can pop in eventually and tell them all they should shut their traps and stop complaining :')

Or just be nice and warm them about stuffs
Ilunga
Currently championing:
@Kratos Ilunga says it's more fun to watch them crash and burn, so he can be 'nice' to her instead ;D