This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Amok Time
Open Ennunyenda 
Amarantha
Currently championing: Vjanta

For so long it had been the endless chase, the hunters always just on her heels. There hadn't been time to do anything else, not even so much as think. And now, all she had was time to think. Her work was done. Either she had succeeded and her people were safe, or she had failed. She'd never know either way. She found herself adrift, without a driving purpose to push herself onward. And so she drifted too, wandering across the land like a cloud shadow, trying to outrun the ghosts of the past.

Not that life in this new land was safe. Given the dangers lurked that around every corner, perhaps she should have brought someone to guide her. That or stayed close to the safer places she knew. Somehow, though she tried to retrace her steps back, Amarantha found herself disoriented and confused. The effects felt similar to intoxicants or the effects of herbs that she had used to numb pain in her previous life.

Though she knew she should be worried, Amarantha could help but also be intrigued.

Fascinating, she thought to herself. The possibilities of the practical applications of such naturally occuring phenomeno... phenomnon... thingy, are ... what are they?

Her thoughts slid away from her in a wave of pink, warmth. She remembered that she was supposed to be worried about something.. now what was it again? But no, why worry?

Everything is good. Everything is fine. I am just fine

As she stumbled right into the mouth of a cave giggling softly to herself, Amarantha had never felt better in her life.

"Talk Talk Talk"

Amarantha
You were named for the Amaranth
Whose bloom means life unending
And whose name means "Love Lies Bleeding"

@Ruwin Let's do this!

OOC: Changed the title to make it fit the story better. I hope that's okay
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
WATCHER
Ruwin avoided these caves like the plague. As a native he knew full well the effects of the gas that permeated every cavern and crevice. He knew the main entrance well. What he had not counted on was a weakened section of the cave's roof given way as he traveled over the network of tunnels. With a startled cry the stallion had plummeted into the dark depths of the tunnels. Battered and sore he was lucky to avoid any serious injury as he used his mechanical wings to preform a gliding fall with a less than graceful landing.

Now he was stuck. He'd worked his way closer towards the entrance, trying to breath as little as possible. But it had been no use. He was thoroughly intoxicated. He waltzed through the dark passage, an easy grin pulling at his lips. The spiders along his body clicked and chittered as if giggling themselves. They clumsily worked their way into his main and bottomless satchel. Drunk through the connection they had with their master.

It didn't take long for him to come across another horse. A mare in fact. This time there was no fighting it as the ghost within took over. He was barely aware of himself as the rift's forces entered his body. Seeking to fulfill the task set over him. He leaned casually against the stone wall. "I wasn't expecting to run into anyone all the way down here." he said, his voice a pleasant drawl. "Certainly not anyone as beautiful as you." His head titled to one side as he smiled. Had Ru been in his right mind he would have vomited. Such words were never supposed to leave his mouth. But he was anywhere but in his right mind and the tacky line seemed brilliant to him.

"Talk."

You have three choices in Life:
Get up, give in,
Or give it all you've got!
image || coding

@Amarantha
Let the fun begin!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D
Amarantha
Currently championing: Vjanta

Through the haze of rosy clouds a stallion came into view. Amarantha almost gasped. He was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. From his satiny buckskin coat, the majestic arch of this strong neck, to his roguishly disheveled hair and mysterious blue tattoos – everything about him was irresistible. Everything around him seemed to dim and darken, as though the light shone only on him. In the air around him, literal pink hearts swooped and flew on feathered white wings.

This last snapped Amarantha out of her haze.

No. This isn’t real. It’s whatever weird effect this place has.

The stranger spoke, and it was clear he had been affected too. She shook her head violently, to clear it.

I’ve got to warn him- to help him snap out of it!

She opened her mouth and said –

“Oh, you! I bet you say that to all the mares!”

Some small part of her screamed in fury, then curled up and died of embarrassment as the rest of her continued like a steam train -

“I know your type - charming, handsome, and fickle as the wind." she trilled, flicking him playfully with her tail.  She tossed her head, flipping her mane in what, presumably, was meant to be a flirtatious manner.

"Admit it - you leave a trail of broken hearts behind you everywhere you go!”

For possibly the first time in her life, Amarantha pranced  over to the stallion and fluttered her long lashes in what, in her right mind, she would have considered an utterly ludicrous display.

"Talk"

Amarantha
You were named for the Amaranth
Whose bloom means life unending
And whose name means "Love Lies Bleeding"

@Ruwin
O.M.G. she's going to die when she's back to normal.