This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
we exist
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
It wasn’t a long trek to bring her sister back to Halyven – in fact, one of the shortest treks to retrieve someone she had ever done. And at least she knew her companion. It made it far easier to talk and enjoy the trip when it was someone that she had spent some of her life with and shared blood with. As soon as they crossed over the threshold to view Halyven from below, the towering singular white spire in among the crumbling ones, she took her breath in. She could only imagine what it looked like as a fully functioning city, with each building having its own functionality. Of course, they’d never get it back to perfect, but at least they could start somewhere.

Turning to Katua, she offered her sister a brilliant smile. “Well, this is it.” She said softly, happiness resonating through her chest. One piece of the puzzle put into place – her sister at her side and no longer lost. Now, all they needed was Rixen or Roscorro to appear, to make it official that her sister could stay with them. Kiada dipped her head to her sister, allowing her to take the lead to the border of their herd before pausing and sending Khairi out to gather someone to come to them. In the meantime, however, she looked to Katua with happiness glowing around her. “Ni vizuri kuwa na wewe hapa.” She said softly, eyes bright against the light of the day despite the chill in the wind.

"Talk."

Ni vizuri kuwa na wewe hapa - It’s so good to have you here.
Kiada
maybe we exist to bleed.
maybe we exist to burn.
oh, but darling, who can say which?

image | coding

@Katua and a lead please :3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Glass half empty, glass half full.
Well either way you, won't be going thirsty.
Count your blessing not your flaws.
He was patrolling the land from the sky, mapping everything out in his head, when Khairi found him. He knew the bird well and followed him when beckoned. His massive wings cut through the air as he soared over the city. He soon spotted Kiada's form standing with an unfamiliar horse. His heart gave a little leap of excitement. Could this be a potential new family member? With a great swoop he landed, trotting several feet before coming to a halt before Kiada and her guest. Smoke trailed around him before dissipating as he came to a halt. He smiled and dipped his head to his herd-mate. "Kiada, it is good to see you." His warm gaze shifted to the other mare. "And who might this be?"

He smiled, folding his wings to his side, dispelling the last of the smoke. "I am Roscorro the Dragonheart. I lead this heard beside Rixen the Vine King." He lifted a talon paw to his chest and he inclined his head, the silver circlet that adorned his forehead glinted in the light alongside his many spines. It still felt strange to introduce himself with such a title. Even stranger to claim his role as leader and chief. But he was slowly getting used to it, embracing each day with great strides and enthusiasm.

talk talk talk
Roscorro

@Kiada @Katua
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Katua
 Katua's eyes widened a bit when they finally entered Halyven. The white spire that reached toward the sky was awe inspiring as was the rest of the city despite the fact that it was crumbling into the dirt. It had its own peculiar kind of beauty. "Wow." She breathed as she looked around. She had seen crumbling buildings when she'd traveled with her mother back to Dorobo, but those crumbling buildings seemed so desolate and sad. These didn't. Perhaps it was the one single one that wasn't that had something to do with it -- like it was a phoenix rising from the ashes.

"Ninafurahi kuwa hapa na wewe, dada." The spotted girl said with a smile as she turned her head toward her sister. A shadow passing overhead had Katua looking up. Her eyes followed the massive form of the equine and when he landed before them her eyes grew even wider. "Nadhani yeye ni mkubwa zaidi kuliko baba." She murmured to Kiada, though her eyes never left Roscorro.

"I'm Tutti, err .. Katua. Kiada's sister." She introduced herself then looked to her companion. "And he's Kwame." She grinned as Roscorro introduced himself as one of Halyven's leaders. It didn't surprise her that someone so magnificently intimidating would be a leader. She knew one thing for certain, though, and that was if her sister pledged her loyalty to him then he was worth being loyal to.

Translation:
Ninafurahi kuwa hapa na wewe, dada. - i am glad to be here with you, sister.
Nadhani yeye ni mkubwa zaidi kuliko baba. - i think he's even bigger than dad.

"."
Katua
curiosity killed the cat
satisfaction brought it back

image | coding

@Kiada @Roscorro
Explorer Kiada
Kiada leaned closer to her sister as the breathless “wow” escaped her sibling’s lips. A great smile grew across Kiada’s own pink splotched lips as she looked around the expanse that was their home now. Katua turned her head toward Kiada and spoke in their native tongue, as Roscorro approached and Kiada had to help herself from laughing outright. Instead, she simply chuckled and nodded. Indeed, Roscorro probably was bigger than their father – wings and claws as well, an addition she was sure their father would appreciate in any sense.

She dipped her head to Roscorro and continued to grin brightly. “It is good to see you again too, Roscorro.” She offered easily, her eyes bright and happy, a missing puzzle piece in the fray that was her life. As Roscorro asked who Katua might be, her own sibling spoke up her name and relation. Kiada’s head lifted taller as though she was immensely proud. “We’ve been separated for some time. I offered her a home here in Halyven if you would agree.” She added, tilting her head slightly – unable to think of a reason her sister wouldn’t be allowed to live within their herd, but she thought it was best not to assume.

Then she looked to Katua, leaning in slightly closer, still unable to believe that her sibling was here.

"Talk."

Kiada
maybe we exist to bleed.
maybe we exist to burn.
oh, but darling, who can say which?

image | coding

@Katua @Roscorro <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)
POST LOT
Glass half empty, glass half full.
Well either way you, won't be going thirsty.
Count your blessing not your flaws.
His smile grew and he dipped his head in greeting. "Hello @Katua, Kwame." He greeted. "It is a pleasure to meet you." He was thrilled that Kiada had found her sister and he couldn't help but radiate that happiness and warmth. His great head swept towards Kiada once more, before his bright eyes turned back toward her sister. "Any family of Kiada's are welcome!"His great tail swept along the ground like a pleased cat. "Welcome to the Kingdom of Halyven, welcome to our family." talk talk talk
Roscorro

@Kiada @Katua