This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Demons & Damsels
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Misael
Currently championing:

It appeared that he had made it to some relative kind of safety. He always thought he didn't need protection but it became so quickly aware to him the moment he stepped into this sick and twisted realm, being a lone wolf wasn't something he entirely desired. It was the numbers of the pack that deemed their survival. The Chromed wasn't scared of what was out there for nothing was more fearful then the destructions of the equine race. Hooves wielded the power to tear apart one's soul and Misael couldn't help but to avoid anymore heartache. For a broken heart broke the man better than a bone in shattered pieces. If he had learned anything in this world, without any uncertainty, it would be that the mind and heart are the most valuable things anyone can obtain. Stay far away from the demons and damsels. They will seep into every hole they can and ooze in your soul until nothing is left, a massacre of who you thought you once were. He hadn't just seen it, hadn't just watched it destroy those he once loved, but he felt the cracks and tatters of his own heart destroy him. It couldn't happen again, ever.

Misael tried to refocus on the people he had come across and would commit his loyalty too. He knew that he needed a foundation in this toxic place, perhaps even a family like the lead stallion had called the Kingdom of Halyven. Could he ever find family again? Could he find love that is true? Oh how he ached for it. Love wouldn't come first though, it was duties, it was establishing a life, it was purpose and hunting down the thing that stole Lazarus from him. Rage coiled within his veins at the very thought, but he bottled it away for use whenever he could face these fucking rift bitches. They would pay. He would do anything.

Turning his mind off was much harder without Lazarus, he had always snapped Misael out of his spiraling perils but he would have to learn. And he would. Misael was an adaptive man and although he had his own darknesses, he was damn strong and he would get through whatever this wretched world would throw at him.

He brushed his nares against the sweet smelling flowers but with the rising chill in the air he assumed soon these gardens would flourish no longer. He knew nought what power the rift's seasonal change held, but he hoped this place would withstand the Rift's continuously proved might. His steps begun to grow severely pained as the adrenaline of this new place wore off. He turned to look at the nasty gash on his ass and sighed, he didn't know healers like he did in Helovia. Blood had stained his violet striped hindquarters and oozed down his left leg, he licked at the cut, the slivery, metallic taste of blood regretfully greeting his tongue. He limped forward, so tired, drained, at least he made it here, but what now? Of course he knew what to do, but the gradual loss of blood clouded his mind and the stallion found himself folding his legs and collapsing down. Too tired to search for a healer, too tired to stand, sleep taunted him. Drowning in despair but fighting to allow himself to heal, he stared at the stars above him. They had always been there for him.

Misael

@Roscorro open for anyone though <3 needs a healer
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
He was doing his best not to shake from head to hoof after the meeting. He still couldn't believe it had happened. Couldn't believe the amount of horses that had shown up. They were growing. His family was growing! Holy crap he was supposed to be taking care of them all. It was enough to bring the massive creature to his knees. But he wouldn't. He couldn't, or else the others would fall with him.

He slowly walked, his breath steaming in the air. The walking helped his mind, his spirit. Exercise always helped him when he was troubled. It was during this stroll that he found his gaze caught by a colorful form. He turned to see one of the new members of his family. Misael. He was behind the stallion and so it afforded him a glorious view of the blood that stained the man's backside. Worry caused his brow to knit and he adjusted his course. Hooves and dragon's feet carried him with a startling silence. "Misael." He greeted before he was too close. He dipped his head, his warm gaze tinged with concern. "May I help?" He asked, gesturing towards the wound. It would not do to let the wound get infected. He stand by and see anyone hurt. Especially when he knew that he could help.

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks.
I believe most poeple are good.

@Misael
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Neowulf
Currently championing: None

To keep it from auto-archiving on Sundays.
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
Misael
Currently championing:

He felt like he had been in this place before. Many times. Too many. He had always been so strong, so resilient to the fatigues of the darkening world, but it seemed his strength was slipping from his hooves and it threw his mind in absolute tantrum. Misael knew this was a temporary backstep, but it overwhelmed him when he was in weakest of moments.

His body begged him to sleep, allow his striped lids to close and offer his massive structure the rest that had gone far past mere need. He finally let his head fall to the side and tried to let the comfort and safety of sleep overcome his wild thoughts that came with the blackness of night. His ass stung, the grains of dirt carried by the soft breeze stabbing him with every drift. How come he had to get himself into this mess the moment he arrived to a new realm? Jesus Misael, where is your brain?

His name floated into his ears and he wasn’t quite sure if it was him loosing his own mind or if it was truly within this reality. He shifted his head with a grimace, his vision starting to blur at the edges and found his attention arriving on the man he committed his loyalty only hours before. He hated for the dragon man to see him in such a state of weakness and agony, but when he offered for help, Misael knew he must take anything he can get to ease the pain and chance of infection.

Struggling to rise to his pillars, the man swayed when he finally managed to gather his composure and stand before the stallion, Misael had yet to do anything to prove his worth and the dragon already offered aid. He was grateful but knew in due time, Mis wanted to prove his worth and more. "Eeeugh yes, any help I would be grateful for." He said as he dipped his head with another pang of pain. "Ran straight through the portal and it appears it bites back even when it stole away my magic and companion." Shaking his head, he let the face of Laz fade away in his head as he turned his attention to the scaled stallion.

Misael

@Roscorro im so so sorry for the lateness I figured we could just use a little liquid time
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Rosco instinctively moved forward to help the stallion when he struggled to rise. But the other managed to get to his feet before he reached him. When allowed to help he'd reach out with his nose towards the wounds, his body growing warm. That warmth radiated off of him, bringing with it a calming feeling that would wash over the other stallion as the warm seemed to seep into his body. It took away the pain as it fought of any growing infection and healed the injury before return to Roscorro's own body, leaving Miseal feeling a sense of comfort and warmth, as if he were wrapped in the embrace of a loved one.

Rosco's kind gaze remained on Misael. "I am sorry to hear of your loss." He said. "I have never had a companion of my own, but I have seen others with them and have observed their deep bond. I cannot imagine the pain you must feel at having your's stolen." Though he could not imagine the loss of part of his own soul, he could feel deeply sorry for the stallion, that sorry was evident in the way it touched his voice. "I may not be able to help you regain either magic or companion, but the rift itself has seemed willing to return what it has taken by offering one trials to complete. It is how I myself have regained some of what was taken from me, and so much more."

Yes, he still did not have the magic that heated his blood, but he had the power to heal others. Something he did not have before. "The magic I just used I gained by completing such trials."He wasn't sure if Misael would be interested in learning such things. But any chance to regain what you had lost was better than no hope at all, right?
talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks.
I believe most poeple are good.

@Misael
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though.