This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Site history recap?
Chan
Currently championing:
Hello!

I'm tempted to return to the Rift again and bring Erthë with me ~

But a lot has happened since we disappeared, and I was hoping you might help me out by summarizing what's happened in broad strokes, so I can read up on the more important threads? :)

Last thing I wrote with Erthë was this one, with the ghost river and stuff... every broken promise

But I assume stuff happened since then? x) I'd be grateful for anything you can tell me. <3
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
Here's the short version xP

Okay after thaaaat Kis sulked for a while

Then he found little floating orbs, that were called Hopelights
And he gathered the ponies of the Rift and handed them out

Then the matron of the Loricatrunc - so kind of a war elephant - was like ACTUALLY WE GOTTA RESTORE HOPE TO THE RIFT
So they performed a series of tasks!

Then they had a party at the Pinnacle, which awoke Hope, the new deity and cover girl

And the first herd, the Kingdom of Halyven, was founded

Insert present day xD
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
kae
Currently championing: None
AS WELL: there is a written site history in the works! It should be available sometime in the near(ish) future. :)
Chan
Currently championing:
Okay, thank you so much! This helps, now I don't feel lost anymore. <33