This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Am That Which You Lack.
Trial Solanis 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
I'm not but Darkness
He awoke with a start from his slumber within the keep. Jerking awake as the rift bestowed upon him a new trial. One he would never do. Could never do. Partake of the flesh of a Cervavo, a Peacock Deer. A creature he had saved from the screechers. His tender heart would not allow him to seek out and take of one's flesh. Stealing from another was one thing. Physically harming them for a selfish goal was entirely different. Let the land punish him, he refused to do it. Inwardly his voice growled at the weak heart that powered the stallions body. The lack of resolve, the lack of bloodlust and drive to do what was needed. It was sickening. As the night drew on, the massive stallion drifted off to sleep once more, firm in his resolve to not harm the deer within the forests of Solanis.

----

A dark figure stood within the keep as the not-crown rose from its slumber. It lumbered through the building, paying no mind to the being that slept. It's gauge was awkward as it trailed smoke. It shuffled its wings, feathers falling from one as they left a scattered trail from its resting place to the door. More drifted off of the left wing, leaving ragged patches that revealed a fine membrane beneath. The other remained normal, retaining its feathered covering as the massive beast walked. It lifted its head, letting out a warm breath that misted the air as it's jaw parted far further then a horse's should naturally spread. A long, serpentine tongue escaping from behind carnivorous fangs to taste the air. Two eyes, one gold and reptilian the other storm grey and equine, gazed at the moon that hung in the frigid sky. The silver light glimmers off of chaotic mesh of brown fur, green scales that glimmers like oil, and the fiery orange that touched him two front legs and single hind one. His massive ail swung lazily, shedding patches of fur in steaming smoke.

Massive wings unfurled, more feathers fell as the beast lumbered into the air. The creature rose into the sky like a black cloud. An amanous storm that angled towards the jungle of Solanis, a murderous bloodlust within its mismatched eyes. Not-Roscorro descended upon the jungle in silence, its eyes alight with a barely repressed flame. It landed upon the ground, smoke billowing from it mouth as it licked its scaled lips. Eager for the hunt. Eager for blood. Scenting the air it no longer lumbered as it stalked through the forest. It moved with a deadly purpose A silence like unto the creeping of the reaper himself as it searched for its prey.
talk talk talk talk
You stole my light. And left my soul to die.
Darkness is my world now.
Darkness I will be.
And darkness will be your end.
Stealer of the light.

image by Tech
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
the Rift
Solanis, the land of giants and colour, was silvered and transformed by the glow of the moon, which, at the full, hung like a great lustrous pearl on the radiant bossom of heaven. It was a time when many more humbler of the Rift’s curious creatures ventured out to forage.

Among them, this night, was a new mother Cervavo and two tiny young who had chosen the frigid breath of Early Freeze to first enter this callous world. The birth had gone smoothly, mother’s strength was quickly recovering and her precious infants had already suckled twice.

She was wary, however, having distanced herself nervously from the main family group, and sought now to return to them; to bring her helpless offspring into the care and protection of those she loved and trusted. With her long beak touched to the soft, supple skin of one babe, mother nudged tenderly until he, at last, arose from his sleep.

The second, quickly followed, stirred by the chill in absence of her sibling, and whimpering as she moved shakily to find the hot, comforting curve of her dam. There was no time left to linger though, mother stepped forward, issuing a sequence of soft, encouraging clicks, and then began the slow journey home through the ferns.

@Roscorro
» Presence of the Rift «

Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
I'm not but Darkness
It was not Roscorro. Not the tender hearted crown that valued life. It was something of a far darker origin. It held the bloodlust of a demon starved for centuries. The creature's gums itched, his teeth ached to tear and rend. To sink into soft flesh and devour the life of another. It held no pity, nor did his hesitate as it caught the scent of the mother and her children.

Not-Rosco turned and quietly stalked towards its prey. Its halting, awkward movement becoming smoother as time past. As it found its target. As it gave into the desire to kill. Fiery orange eyes easily peered through the veil of darkness as clouds devoured the moon. The world was enshrouded in blackness. The beast did not waver. It was used to dwelling within the darkness. The darkness had become him. His gaze fell on the small form of the baby that had lagged behind. Its tail tip twitched like a cat on the hunt. He was so close, the youngling's path would take it past him. But it was greedy. Could it manage to get the mother and other babe as well? Muscles coiled beneath scales and fur as the little one came closer. With explosive power the monster burst from the darkness, fangs flashing in the moonlight as it peaked out from behind the clouds to watch the murderous beast in its hunt.

talk talk talk talk
You stole my light. And left my soul to die.
Darkness is my world now.
Darkness I will be.
And darkness will be your end.
Stealer of the light.

image by Tech
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though.