This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Korri + Roscorro
Tech
Currently championing:
Always Be Humble & Kind

Korri's Move: 3/3

Rosco's Move: 3/3
Skylark
Currently championing: None
Roscorro rolls a d20 for 17
Korri rolls a d20 for 5
screenie!

Roscorro’s attack is SUCCESSFUL

Totals:
Korri: 57
Roscorro: 58

Rubric should be coming soon <3
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Skylark
EDIT::::

Since Roscorro forfeited his attack, we're removing his roll! But for fairness, we're keeping Korri’s roll. Which means the results are now:

Roscorro: 41

Please wait for the rubric to be posted before writing a responding post! (Should get it up today at some point xD)
Skylark
Rubric:
Roscorro: 41

Korri Penalties: 57 - 0 = 57
No deductions made.

Roscorro Penalties: 41 - 1 = 40
One deduction, but a couple things to note! First, in his first attack post it seemed a bit unclear if it was just one attack he was attempting. It felt a bit as though he was assuming where Korri would be, which is fine if it’s worded a bit differently with something like (he’d aim for where Korri was and attempt to attack at that point), that way it leaves it a bit more options for what Kae can do with Korri! It was also a bit unclear in this post seeing as Roscorro was aiming to land on top of Korri and slam into him, but then also try to slam Korri into the ground! Sometimes I find it easier to decide on one thing and ending the paragraph with it as to not try and add more to it to pick and choose, this lets the other player decide whether it hits there or somewhere else :) (an example being maybe Roscorro aimed to hit Korri in the shoulder and Korri spun, making it so Rosco connected with his hip or something, as it allows Kae to decide where exactly the attack hits without it being so restrictive) I did however really enjoy the use of the size difference between Rosco and Korri! You did make it feel as though he had to think about his options from being slower than Korri is!

The second post I did make the deduction, however, I really liked the way you chose what part of Korri that Roscorro would aim to hit! But as it seems Kae said in his post that it did seem like Roscorro kind of assumed where Korri would be which is where the deduction comes from. You can avoid this by giving a general idea of shooting toward where Korri would be in the attempt to hit him somewhere :) I also noticed that it could be a bit unclear of which attack is which, Roscorro aiming for the shoulder as well as grabbing onto his tail. It’s easier to leave things a bit rather open ended to help the other person have a bit more variety :)

WINNER IS KORRI!

Honestly, I really enjoyed reading this fight!! I loved reading both point of views, the tiny Korri vs the giant Roscorro. I think with some more practice Tech, you’ll be a sparring pro in no time! :D And as always, any feedback from the fight is greatly appreciated! If you have any questions as well, definitely don't hesitate to message us with them :)