This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » Guidebook

kaeplots
kae
This is mostly a means of finding out who'd like to thread and keeping track of where I owe. I prefer not to plot far in advance, but I am always open to ideas!

Seiji
- keeping his circumstances a bit of a mystery
- he's mute, and came to the Rift to take back his voice
- very gentle and kind, though he looks a little scary

Current:
- explore all regions
- meet as many people as possible!
- trying to cut down on his threads, but I can keep a list of people to tag in the future

Owe:
- needs to do something about his voice :(

Korri
- very friendly and very curious, bit of a motormouth
- rigid morality despite his friendly demeanor
- misses his bird :(

Current:
- trying to gain some RF so he can have his bird back

Owe:
- no :)

Nat
Hi Kae! Count Valkyrie in Korri’s list of threads to come please :D

I also have Zahra, Eira and Noah available if anyone strikes Seiji or Korri’s fancy :)
kae
YES PLEASE I WANT VAL AND KORRI THREADS IMMEDIATELY I was planning to ask you, actually. I'll tag you somewhere after he's a little more settled, if you want :D
Nat
Ok ^_^ that’s purrrrrfect