This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
jupi plots!
Jupiter
Currently championing:

ADELRAM
male | unicorn | roamer

@Adelram is the only boy I got here on site right now, but I really want to sort of do something with him. He just came in through the Portal, and has started his search / wandering about. His magic was messed with by the Presence, so instead of being able to manipulate heat to implode the air without harm... well. He can do it, but the magic tends to try and break out of his body as well, causing painful blisters. He hasn't found this out yet, and his aesthetic magic of just having a halo of warmth around him is still intact. I want to get him in to things, let him have some fun, maybe get him in to trouble or have him settle his eyes on someone or someones. He's not exactly picky but he's not exactly the nicest guy around either.

Nat
Currently championing: None
Have at any of my girls oops and boy!

@Valkyrie - she is cursed and very interesting (also my strongest muse).
@Zahra - crafter, healer and currently on trials to challenge characters.
@Eira - probably my lowest muse RN. bleh
@Noah - a brand new boy who hasn't escaped the portal.
Rheena
Currently championing:
Vroskar? The presence ate his magic and he's real butthurt about it :P It'd be fun to see how these two interact!
Jupiter
Currently championing:
@Nat - omg there's so many D: how do I pick!?

@Rheena - that could be amusing and we can see what happens? granted, two angry stallions butting heads is generally amusing
Rheena
Currently championing:
it'll be great xD maybe they can spar about it
Skylark
Kiada is one of the chars of mine I have the most muse for, however I can also offer Aedion!

Kiada could meet him and see where they go from there? Aedion might actually like him as he's not Helovian xDD
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Jupiter
Currently championing:
@Skylark - either one works for me! i am so excited aaahhh
Skylark
EEEEE!! I think Kiada would be good for now (muse has been finicky xD) I can toss up a thread and tag you!
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.