This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
unsung
RP Wanted The Portal 
Giest
Currently championing:
{Image: latest?cb=20121117185347}

I forgot to mention the roof of the forest was not pierce-able before he marched off towards the center of The Portal. The mist parting and closing behind him. I was alone again. Now what should I do. The stranger was gone and going in a direction that would get him stuck here for life, and I could either follow him and try to help him and probably get lost doing that. Or I could turn around and head for the exit. The choice was obvious. I turned and started, but not before calling back to him, "You are not a lost soul! Turn back now and you may escape from this place, or you will be stuck in here for eternity! Don't curse yourself!" And with that I turned and slowly walked the way I had come in. There was no way I would curse myself to be here for eternity for a large reckless stallion, who was too arrogant to save himself. That was the key to surviving the Rift, make friends and keep them close. The clearing disappeared behind me as I walked on into the darkness.

To stand is to fall.

"Talk."

Credit photo to horsewikia.com