This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
pick up your sticks & your stones
RP Wanted The Portal 
Cheveyo
Currently championing:
Cheveyo
pretend i'm a shelter for heartaches who don't have a home
A drowned rat.

That was the only way I could think to describe myself as I stood in the clearing that the wormhole had spit me into...in the middle of a monsoon of all things. Sun kissed ears slicked back against my soaked, travel tangled mass of flaxen tresses while orchid eyes looked up at the swirling black hole I had just been spat out of like a watermelon seed. Curses slipped from between rosy lips as I pulled my eyes away from the mass of space and focused on my new surroundings.

Tiny, glowing eyes stared back at me through the darkness that seemed to swallow the rest of the world, aided of course by the curtain of rain that somehow managed to pierce even through the thick canopy overhead. Irritability grew stronger as my painted coat grew darker with each passing second, it didn't take long before I was so drenched by the rain that I didn't feel the droplets hitting along my back anymore. A sigh slid from my throat as I stared down one of the sets of eyes, curious as to why they seemed as if they were staying still rather than the typical predatory eyes that scooted in closer while they judged if you were suitable prey or if you'd give too much of a fight to be worth it.

I sneered, rosy lips pulling away from stained, battle worn teeth for a moment before I broke contact with the less-than-worrisome lights. Growing more and more curious by the world that I had been thrust into. It was much different than the rolling plains land that I was accustom too. Even through the heavy rain, there was a strange glow that filled the clearing with a gentle blue-green light...the only source of which seemed to be these low growing plants that dotted throughout the forest.

There were signs that I hadn't been the only one unceremoniously dumped into this exact spot, the ground around me, although growing muddier and less clear, had prints left behind by other equines. Ears flicked forward, and then back into the mass of blonde, had I found myself in some kind of claiming grounds of sorts? Where the big, strong stallions came along to rescue the damsels in distress?

A deep chuckle escaped, quickly swallowed by the patter of rain smacking into the puddles that were slowly beginning to form. I'd like to see someone try and rescue me.

talk talk talk

tag; open to anyone~
words; -4-1-6
notes; sorry this is a little rough, it's been a hot minute since i've written this lovely. posts will get longer as i write her, as a headsup~
for the rift
magic:
:: [ Magic: DarkxFire | Can create an intense orb of fire that pulls in oxygen from the surrounding area ]
:: [ Restrictions | Severe oxygen deprecation within 1 m, lightheadedness and nausea within 5 m ]
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Ruwin
If she wanted some knight in shinning armor to rip apart for trying to 'save' her, she'd be disappointed. Rain ran down his body, weaving around well defined muscles, mucles hardened by a life of battling for survival. A life where he had to prove his strength time and time again.

Burn scars tattooed his belly and parts of his lower legs like gruesome badges. Adding to the rugged exterior that was the man. Though some may shy away from them or hide them, Ru found he kind of liked them. They were a reminder of where he had been, and where he needed to go. Droplets of water slid down the shiny, metal surface of his mechanical wings. They moved and shifted with his body, like unto the living things. For they were a true extension of his body. Claimed in a battle long ago.

These he was used to. But not the new addition to his arsenal. His being was covered in bronze and golden armor, gifted to him for helping revive one of the world's gods. A cuff earring with a spider stud, connected by a chain now graced his right ear, yet another gift. Mechanical spiders crawled up and down him like sentinels. A single, metal dragonfly perched on one wing. Dismally riding atop its creator as the rain pounded against it. Ruwin shifted in the armor. It fit perfectly and moved with him, but it was still cumbersome. This would take some serious getting used to. This was why he had not collapsed it into the necklace to reduce the weight. He needed to get used to it. How did he plan to move with it in battle if he couldn't handle walking around with it fully engaged?

He walked through the dark forest, paying the eyes no mind. They were not the real threat this forest contained. Merely observers of the world and those within them. When he encountered the mare he paused. Ice colored eyes, void of any hint of thought or emotion, watched her. He took her in. The scent of a world beyond this one. The way she stood, the confidence despite her uncertain situation. The subtle shifts in weight and body language. She was new. He was not interested in helping. He offered her a mere nod as he passed. The older warrior, turned wanderer, did not utter a single word to her. If she wanted help, she'd ask for it. With any luck, the person she asked would not be him. Though he felt that this would not be the case. Most every new horse he had met wished to badger him with questions. Best quietly retreat before she jumped on him.
talk talk talk talk
I used to recognize myself

Funny how reflections change
image credit to Marcus Castro
@ unsplash.com

@Cheveyo
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
There is yet another Helovian daughter that steps into the Rift. The Portal reaches over, cascading darkness as jaws made of smoke make to bite you. But it pauses, the jaws slipping in and out of focus as though it isn’t there, before blowing a soft wind toward you laced with sharp cold rain as it searches for something to take. Immediately, it finds your magic and it exhales more in excitement, blowing that sharp-edged rain toward you. But it cannot fully take it, and it grows angry. The jaws begin to close slightly as it alters your magic before vanishing completely like it was never there.
the Rift

| ACCEPTANCE NOTES : Cheveyo |

Magic:
Offensive: Can create an intense orb of fire that pulls in oxygen from the surrounding area but leaves her feeling nauseous.
The Rift slightly changes your magic.

Welcome to the Rift! If you don’t like the mutation, you can trial to have it fixed :)
» Presence of the Rift «