This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
From Here
RP Wanted The Portal 
Faeanne
Currently championing:

Faeanne

"Some girls are filled with heartache and poetry.."

The shadows tugged at her hair and the mists wrapped themselves around her; for both clung to her warmth. Faeanne stepped softly. She ducked to walk beneath the low hanging branches that clawed at her and she stepped over the corpses of trees fallen. Her reply to the bright stare of nameless beings was with that of her own curious gaze. Faeanne did not balk, nor did she tremble.

Moving further into the deep shadows the pegasus fanned her wings and called to her flames. However they were hesitant to come to her in this strange land. Debris that she disturbed from the forest floor fell around her. The flames lit the area for a moment before sputtering out. Helovia's magic no longer pulsed around her. "Oh come on," her brow furrowed with intent concentration and her steps faltered. For the first time since entering the portal Faeanne's eyes dropped from her chosen path forward and they sought out the path she had taken. The path that had gotten her to where she stood now. There is no going back.

The trees warped into odd twisting shapes.
Faeanne cried for the first time in a long while.

She had not been immune to the pull that Helovians had felt towards the Spectral Marsh. Am I wrong for being here? Faeanne chewed on her lip. She would do anything to be free from the memories of that day. Why did he want us here? In her mind's eye Kaos smirked at her.

She had not fought against him.
But why should she have chosen to do so?
Why die in a battle that was already lost?

Tag|| Bring on all the characters!
Notes|| Faeanne should probably be a bit more afraid of her surroundings than what she is. She is doing her usual 'just keep on trucking'. As of now her magic hasn't been taken but it did not come to her as easily as what it usually does. I think she mourns everything that she didn't do in Helovia more than the loss of the land itself.

Helovian Magic
{Fire | The ability to summon flames under her wings when she flaps.}
{Restrictions | Flames can be used to heat the air to achieve lift faster and can mildly burn. The flames only last a few seconds once activated.}

image credits
Table by Nicole (Niki)
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
she smiled softly
but this time it was different
her face smiled, but her eyes didn't

It was her daughter.

Her. Daughter.

It was the child she abandoned with strangers. It was the child she neglected. It was the child she couldn't care for because she was just a child herself. It was the child she made by accident, though in no way regretted. It was unmistakably Faeanne. The memories surge back to her in an undammable flood of joy and melancholy and guilt and fear. It was her own flesh and blood- her first daughter. The overwhelming desire to explode towards her, show her the ways of the Rift, rekindle what was lost is nearly too much to handle.

It was  her daughter.

Aurelia remembers so clearly the dark filly's birth, so clearly the health problems she had when she was born (which seem to have cleared up in her adult age), so clearly the process of creating a name so unique that once you'd heard it, you could never forget it. She remembered everything. The smell of smoke and ash hung to that ebony and aurelian mare just as it did her mother, the magic that coursed through their veins potent and powerful. Their golden markings the same hue, saturation, vibrancy. Her eyes also mirrored Aurelia's perfectly- gold with a white pupil and thick lashes. Faeanne was more slender than herself, which was at odds with what was the expected look of a draft-mustang cross. Her coat held a sheen like no other that Aurelia had seen- glossy, silky, beautiful. Age had treated her extremely well.

The mare was seven now, only two years younger than Aurelia. She'd experienced her entire life without her biological mother, and though in Helovia Cera had told her she was faring brilliantly with her adoptive parents, it was as if she could feel her heart bleed out of pity. This, now fully grown mare, had probably wondered for years why her mother abandoned her, why her mother didn't love her enough to keep her, if she was an accident, if she was loved at all.

When Aurelia had been abandoned, this was all she had wanted to know.

Aurelia bounded out of the shadows, a wildly energetic flash of gold and porcelain that now stood squarely in front of her progeny. Her eyes were wide, the whites beside her irises showing. Her head was held high, ears pricked forward. Aurelia had so much to say but was now at a complete loss for words. "Hi," she breathed.

Would she recognize her mother whom she had not seen since she was a wee toddler or would Aurelia have to explain who she was to this mare?

talk talk talk
Aurelia

omgomgomgomg this is the first time theyve threaded since i had aurelia give her away when she was about a season old im freaking out FOR aur
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}
Faeanne
Currently championing:

Faeanne

"Some girls are filled with heartache and poetry.."

Faeanne stiffened at the sound of footsteps. Before she was turned back round whoever it was that came had already leapt from the cover of shadow.

With such an unexpected flurry of motion instincts took hold and Faeanne's wings unfurled themselves in an attempt to appear bigger. The flames that had previously been so reluctant to come to her aid now singed her feathers. They wilder than usual. Faeanne winced and the last tears that lingered fell from her cheeks.

However once Faeanne lay eye on the one who stood before her; there stood a stranger recognized. Her eyes met a pair identical to her own.

It felt as though the mist that had followed her now mixed with her breath. It threatened to choke her. The shadows? They seemed to grow and she wondered if they might swallow her. Faeanne's wings dropped and she pressed them firmly against her sides. The eyes of the forest that watched seemed to scuttle closer to where the women stood.

"Hi." The greeting came to her on a breath. Faeanne pinned her ears as though it would prevent the words and any others that might follow after from reaching her. She shook her head.

Her words began soft.
They began with a quiver.
They were tired.

"Do you expect me to recognize you?" How could she forget the appearance of one that she had spent her childhood searching the skies for? 'Just looking at the clouds,' she had told Evangeline. She had known better than to tell what it was that she looked for. "Is 'hi' all that you have to say?"

But they gained strength.
Her words grew angry.
They accused.

"I should leave." Faeanne's voice was flat despite the emotions that writhed within her. "I should fly away." She took a step towards the older woman, "I should leave you to call for me." Faeanne lost the control of her voice and the emotions that she felt sprung from every syllable to leap upon Aurelia. She stepped closer to the woman of ivory and gold; even as the hurt that Faeanne had harbored for so many years told her that she should go. Surely she would find a way out of the forsaken forest sooner or later. Or someone else would stumble upon her at some point. Faeanne's feathers ruffled from the adrenaline that coursed through her. If it is what I should do-- then why do I not do so?

There were so many emotions that tangled themselves.

Tag|| @Aurelia I don't know if I even wrote Faeanne's emotions right. She feels so much. Anger. Confusion. Surprise. Sadness. Relief that Aurelia is not dead with Helovia?
Notes|| -Whispers- 'Whhere were youuu when everything was falliing appartt?'

image credits
Table by Nicole (Niki)
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
she smiled softly
but this time it was different
her face smiled, but her eyes didn't

The babe's first reaction is fire, something Aurelia heavily relates to. Two years ago she'd have reacted the same exact way- fire, boo, scary! Fire became natural to Aurelia, something as natural as flying or even breathing. When she was angry- fire. When she was frightened- fire. When she was cold- fire. It'd become part of her in every sense of the word. From the moments she'd spent with her daughter now, it seems the same rings true for her too. It was in her veins, her soul, her lineage. Her heart swelled beyond what many others thought was possible, a grand sense of pride overtaking her. This mare, skin and bones and hair and blood, was her daughter. She would never tire of saying it.

Faeanne is mad, with great reason. Her ears lay flat against her neck, venom exuding from her eyes and her body language suggesting that Aurelia should stop, but if anyone knew anything about the dappled cremello it was that she never took no as an answer. Spitting two questions back-to-back at Aurelia, Faeanne begins to steam up. "I have so much to say beyond a greeting," Before she can add more, Faeanne continues. She makes it extremely clear that Aurelia is not worthy of her presence and Aurelia agrees wholeheartedly.

"I would understand if you left," she begins reasonably. Though it would pain her deeply to know that this potential relationship with her daughter that she has dreamed about for years is no longer possible, she would understand. "There seem to be infinite words, but no matter which I choose, how I string them together, or even how I say them, it will not make up for any of it." This is not her apology, this is the beginning of a conversation she has prayed to have for years now.

The thing about Aurelia is that she tries to help, tries to be good, and then a trigger is flicked and her emotions curdle- turning cold, sour, angry... She backs away, flees or strikes out at those around her. In these moments she is the least proud of who she is, for she fails to be the mare she was born to be- a strong, fearless, and insanely driven woman with the tenderness and compassion of a mother to match. It is guilt and self-loathing- regret- that would do this to her- turn her from something sane to something so morbidly horrible there were no words for it. The regret would come to her in quiet moments, such as when she was going to sleep or stopped or grazing. It would seep into the foreground of her mind and demand to be reexamined again- and she would, diligently analyzing everything again, hoping that this time her mind would be satisfied with her self-professed remorse, but it never was. Like an unforgiving specter, it would be back tomorrow to haunt her all over again- bringing a new era of chaos into her life. And at this moment (along with countless others like it), regret washed over her like the long slow waves on a shallow beach. Each wave icy cold, sending shivers down her spine and through her hollow bones. How she longed to go back and take a different path, but now that was impossible. There was no way back. There was no way to make it right.

She could physically feel her mind telling her to leave- telling her to turn her emotions off again as she had done so many times before. Everything screamed to let this darkness that replaced her dead companion's soul to take over, but she couldn't let it. This.. this exchange was the most important thing she'd done in her entire life. The aurelian mare was not about to let her insanity ruin it.

"I was inadequate- as a World's Edge Seer, as a Dragon's Throat citizen, as an outcast, as a friend, as a lover, as a caretaker, as a mother," she said, her voice shaky and uneven. "But I am not that mare anymore." This declaration was stern, undeniable. "I will not stand here and say that I didn't do all the things we both know I did, nor will I ask for forgiveness I do not deserve." As she looks at Faeanne, unafraid of the intensity of the direct eye contact, she offers one last sentiment. "I do, however, want you to know that I will fight for you- for us, for all of it."

talk talk talk
Aurelia

aurelia's brain sort of... malfunctions in intense moments
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
It can feel the sorrow and frustration and anger that radiates from you as you tumble through the Portal and meet with your mother after so many long nights. And it watches for a while, relishing in the despair before it gently reaches out toward you with a dark jasmine laced breeze, caressing you gently as it searches you for things to take. It finds your magic, but it cannot take it, leaving a surprise for when you try to summon the flames once more. And with one final sweet breeze against the nape of your neck, it vanishes and leaves you to confront your mother.
the Rift

| ACCEPTANCE NOTES : Faeanne |

Magic:
Offensive: Can summon flames from her wings when she flaps them, however doing so will leave her body coated in ash.
The Rift alters your magic.
» Presence of the Rift «